My OGChem

• Thread starter Jdubman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdubman420

Jdubman420

She finishes in 70 days, Yields like a mofo, and smells like rotting dog food!
I grow in 3 gallon pots, Royal Gold Basement mix with Heavy16 nutrient line.
I use their base nutrient, Fire, Prime and unreleased fulvic flush. I use Budswel as well.
Let me know whatcha guys and gals think!

Well I can't post a damn pic!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I wanna see it, try resizing your pics homie! I was in the same boat awhile back and it worked for me!

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

IMG 3106
IMG 3102
IMG 3101

symbiote420

symbiote420

Glad to see you got your pics up....looks dank Jdub, good job m8! I grew CGS' Ukhem and it was fire as well.....made me some f2s and a couple crosses! I hear the OGChem is more potent and a better yielder, enjoy!

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice girl. from all the rave i think it's best i double up on these before they come out with the new og chem x's

215 User

215 User

Best looking pics of this strain i've seen....

Potential breeding material with the size/girth of them colas

You killed it Jdubman420!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for sharing ur pics, JDubb. It def looks like some dank! Did u find this pheno or is it a cut of OGCHEM? Either way, she's a real beauty.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here ya go albanypj, I had to dig these up outta my flashdrives! I planted her in a three gallon Smarty, all organic and took her @ 70 days. Strong garlicky, mothball smell but a mixed lemon chemmy taste to boot, nice head high for awhile before cruising the body....nice dense nuggz, 8/10 potency and I smoke all day everyday!
Winter 017

Winter 028
Winter 015

I crossed her with her twin brother on one branch and a nice pungent skunky citrus pheno of Agent Orange on another....the AO male had resin glands all over his stem & berries! LOL It smelles like someone was trying to cover up smoking a J with orange air freshener, I can't wait to see what they produce! I also used the same males on my AO space queen and orange skunk phenos!

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

Best looking pics of this strain i've seen....

Potential breeding material with the size/girth of them colas

You killed it Jdubman420!

Thanks man! I only keep a couple strains around at a time and she isn't going anywhere anytime soon! I'd be happy to share he with anyone in Western WA with paperwork

Hellz ya. Looking like a winner, have you smoked any yet?

Thanks! This is the second time running this pheno. She is very narcotic and yields 25% in the flower to bho yield department.

Thanx for sharing ur pics, JDubb. It def looks like some dank! Did u find this pheno or is it a cut of OGCHEM? Either way, she's a real beauty.

I found her out of a breeder pack. I actually found 3 really nice phenos and one hermie, larfy one that would never finish.
This is the keeper though with the other 2 runner ups

Dried pics to come soon

J

O

ojd

looking sick jdubman420
i bet she got a real stink to her

also nice looking girl symbiote 420
looking like a great yielder

keep those pics coming

peace

Jdubman420