• Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Man that's impressive!!!
That's some sugar frosted candy Fred! :rock

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Very nice looking dank! I love OGRaskal's strains...very potent.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too love the Wifi, i love the cut i am running Its our #6.

Wifi is a sure winner.

Lovley shots Fred.

Thanks for stopping Karma. I really like these. One of mine "pheno B" has a sharp og smell and really packs one hell of punch. Smoke this and you will miss your turn. haha

Man that's impressive!!!
That's some sugar frosted candy Fred! :rock

Raskal all the way...

Very nice looking dank! I love OGRaskal's strains...very potent.

I have a sweet teen that will be ready soon. Can't wait to see how it smokes. It's starting to smell real nice.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few of my latest. They are a few weeks into flowering. Like everyone else....battery died.....but I'll get some more good ones of the other Raskals I have going right now. Those two sweet teens I showed with the pie are really pumpin out some buds. Can't wait for you to see em' but these are all I have atm. I didn't nail it this time but not too bad.

Alien SS

DSCN3786.JPG

Alien SS # 2

DSCN3789.JPG

Alien Urkle The only one female atm. The brown hairs came after I smashed her into the glass. Finesse baby!

DSCN3791.JPG

White Fires. This side shot is a new pheno. My Wifi #5
Like I needed 4 good wifi cuts.. rofl :icon_spin:
The others are the ones I've had. #4 and C.

DSCN3794.JPG

DSCN3796.JPG

DSCN3797.JPG

DSCN3812.JPG

waayne

waayne

Man those look so sweet Fred!!!
i can nearly smell them from here!!!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Fred putting it down... real nice bro.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

good looking girls! Can't wait to bloom my WiFi courtesy of YOU!!! I really hope you got good pheno of the Dream...

saldiado

saldiado

Looking dank.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting on the white fires but I love to see my fellow farmers keeping it Alive. Great grow man keep it lit.:RastaBong:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
good looking girls! Can't wait to bloom my WiFi courtesy of YOU!!! I really hope you got good pheno of the Dream...

Won't be too long before we'll be finding out. She's next in line.

:sign0005:

OG LOVE

:yes thanks

I'm still kicking myself for not getting on the white fires but I love to see my fellow farmers keeping it Alive. Great grow man keep it lit.:RastaBong:

I know the feeling. I watched a couple packs of pre-98 bubba X bubblegum and just let them sit. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it. But yeah we rocking the wifi's, keeping em' alive and kickin.....she's keepin me lit. heha Whoo man the Fire pheno is all that. Raw. If she was a cappuccino she'd be bone dry. A lil harder find from the picts I've seen. The white is no bad influence though. She sweetens the deal. It would be a cappuccino with sugar. Lots of sugar. Man she steals the show every photo shoot. :)

Hell, she even stole this post. I'm growing to love this one. Real passion. Real fun. :character0029:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
kick ass job, gorgeous work and pics. Thanks for sharing the ograskal gear. Can't wait to flower out some white fire.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
kick ass job, gorgeous work and pics. Thanks for sharing the ograskal gear. Can't wait to flower out some white fire.

Thanks Bro! Raskal killed it with White Fire.

Here are some of the Alien Urkle and Alien Super Skunk

DSC04400.JPG

DSC04418.JPG

DSC04411.JPG

DSC04399.JPG

DSC04410.JPG

DSC04397.JPG

fred

waayne

waayne

Man those are some beautiful nugs Fred.
I hope my Alien Urkles grow up to look like yours;)
Beautiful work bro!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Amazing!. Those are some gorgeous nugs Fred.

Do you have a favorite ogr strain?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
really nice bro - looks like pure dank!

I just scored on half a pack of the alien skunk - how long did you take her and how was the yield?

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks d420. You breeding.....beans on the other site?[/QUOTE]

Yo Fred.. yeah, that is me on the other site. It looks as if your having an excellent new year.. Your stuff looks fire!!! Continuously puutin it down.. good job buddy..:harvest:

Top Bottom