My own creation Stinky MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

Lady bugs can burrow. And they will seek out and eat all day. There are also wasps you can buy. But then you have wasps.
That’s crazy! Hey but wasps kill spiders too...I’d rather have wasps in my house than spiders. What about praying mantis do they help with any pests that get in the plants?

Ponky

Ponky

That’s crazy! Hey but wasps kill spiders too...I’d rather have wasps in my house than spiders. What about praying mantis do they help with any pests that get in the plants?
The bug lady sells all sorts of critters. But she can't get her supply of lady bugs and a bunch of other things she sells. Says the weather wasn't right. I think praying mantis wouldn't be efficient. Might eat leaves. I did 1000 lady bugs and they were pretty great. Let some out in the yard to populate. The things is they eat everything. Then they starve... so. You gotta buy more or figure out a way to keep them alive and breeding. The lady bugs worked well. Didn't have pests until all the lady bugs were gone. That other link above is from a guy that has some inventory. Haven't tried wasps. Seems like hunting mice with wolverines. Now you got wolverines.

growsince79

growsince79

The girls are small and won't make much. The have a nice perfume smell now- not stinky at all. They smell like the MacRiddle so far. Got plenty of Stinky Colombian seeds visible. They should be done in a few weeks. I froze some stinky pollen and still collecting.

IMG 20211214 130145625
growsince79

growsince79

Day 35 change to 12.5 day 11.5 night

IMG 20211214 220049978
IMG 20211214 220105756
Last edited:
Dothraki

Dothraki

Both plants have 1 pollinated branch. You can start seeing them swell after a few days
Awesome! So does it produce seeds on all branches? Or only where pollinated...I always assumed everywhere but hey, never assume lol.

growsince79

growsince79

Awesome! So does it produce seeds on all branches? Or only where pollinated...I always assumed everywhere but hey, never assume lol.
It usually stays where I put it. Sometimes you get a stray. I only turn the lower fan off for a day.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Awesome! So does it produce seeds on all branches? Or only where pollinated...I always assumed everywhere but hey, never assume lol
Only the individual pistols (hairs) that have been touched by viable pollen will produce seed. In nature it is usually wind and pollinators that spread it around to the female plants.

Top Bottom