My own creation Stinky MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yeah it looks amazing. I was looking at headband seeds, Humboldt has some but ..well...bad experience with them so far lol.
Yeah I always forget about headband. It should be in my top 10 list for sure. My hommie Aaron his absolute favorite strain of all time was Headband I remember back when he was playing in our band he would show up with a big sack of premium Headband it was awesome we were burning it nonstop. One of the sickest guitarists of all time. This was 15 years ago before his heroine addiction he left the band and ended up going clean to kick the needle. He's healthy now but unfortunately had to kick all drugs for the better good. Wish I could go back in time and save a bagseed for today that shit was FIRE! 👌

Dothraki

Dothraki

Did you contact them yet? Maybe they can send you some for free...
I bought them from Hembra Genetics, they sell HSC seeds. I sent them an email but also sent HSC one. I did read about this strain having herm problems before I bought them. People said anything bred with Trainwreck is bound to herm. But dang, 3 out of 3 hermed I don’t even want to germinate the other 7 from the pack.

Reactions: y2k
growsince79

growsince79

I bought them from Hembra Genetics, they sell HSC seeds. I sent them an email but also sent HSC one. I did read about this strain having herm problems before I bought them. People said anything bred with Trainwreck is bound to herm. But dang, 3 out of 3 hermed I don’t even want to germinate the other 7 from the pack.
Are they herm or male? Hard to see why a breeder would sell seeds known to herm, but they do.

Reactions: y2k
Dothraki

Dothraki

Are they herm or male? Hard to see why a breeder would sell seeds known to herm, but they do.
They are 100% herm. Pistils showing but then those ball sacks had to show up. Man I hyped myself up for this strain, especially after SP had to be put down. Now I’m left with the only strain I didn’t even care about lol. But who knows maybe it’ll be incredible.

Krispy420

Krispy420

They are 100% herm. Pistils showing but then those ball sacks had to show up. Man I hyped myself up for this strain, especially after SP had to be put down. Now I’m left with the only strain I didn’t even care about lol. But who knows maybe it’ll be incredible.
that's a bummer man, hope you enjoy the smoke that you do get. Don't fret though it happens to the best of them some shit just out of your control sometimes. Even if you get nothing you gained plenty knowledge and lessons along the way. And there's always the next run. For what it's worth I thought you've done great the whole way...plants looked healthy, you were asking all the right questions...

PK1

PK1

Supporter
thats true., shit happens but you got good knowledge for your next run. Good part about this is that you get free seeds and smokes out of it.

Dothraki

Dothraki

that's a bummer man, hope you enjoy the smoke that you do get. Don't fret though it happens to the best of them some shit just out of your control sometimes. Even if you get nothing you gained plenty knowledge and lessons along the way. And there's always the next run. For what it's worth I thought you've done great the whole way...plants looked healthy, you were asking all the right questions...
Thanks man, I still got one left. Lemongrass. It’ll be my champ. Better fkng be anyway haha.

Dothraki

Dothraki

thats true., shit happens but you got good knowledge for your next run. Good part about this is that you get free seeds and smokes out of it.
Well if I keep them I’ll be dooming my last plant, but I did want to make hash from the seeded ones. Most likely Paul Bunyan the herms tomorrow :(

Krispy420

Krispy420

A couple of my outdoor plants had herm'd a bit, I never even knew it or checked to see and there was only a couple seeds in each plant it was not a big deal at all. I'm not suggesting that's how it will go for you or what you should do / whether you should keep it around that's your call to make. I'm just saying from my very limited experience that they can potentially herm with very minimal impact. One of the plants had a mature seed and the second seed was close to maturity, so it's not as if they just herm'd late flower and didn't have a chance to spread...Do you have the possibility of quarantining them?

growsince79

growsince79

What came first- pistils or balls?

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
Dothraki

Dothraki

A couple of my outdoor plants had herm'd a bit, I never even knew it or checked to see and there was only a couple seeds in each plant it was not a big deal at all. I'm not suggesting that's how it will go for you or what you should do / whether you should keep it around that's your call to make. I'm just saying from my very limited experience that they can potentially herm with very minimal impact. One of the plants had a mature seed and the second seed was close to maturity, so it's not as if they just herm'd late flower and didn't have a chance to spread...Do you have the possibility of quarantining them?
Interesting. Did you see the pollen sacks at some of the nodes/bud sites? Or was it from nanners in buds?
What came first- pistils or balls?
Hmm...good question, and I’m trying to think. I was so focused on the leaf symptoms.. I’m like 80% sure the pistils showed up first, but wondering if I just didn’t see the few spots where balls started to form.

growsince79

growsince79

Interesting. Did you see the pollen sacks at some of the nodes/bud sites? Or was it from nanners in buds?

Hmm...good question, and I’m trying to think. I was so focused on the leaf symptoms.. I’m like 80% sure the pistils showed up first, but wondering if I just didn’t see the few spots where balls started to form.
It's 8am in Humboldt now. I wonder how long it takes to get back to you. I wonder what they say...

Krispy420

Krispy420

good question...can't be certain but as I seem to remember it the there was 2 seeds on the whole plant and the mature seed came from a node and the less mature looking one came out of a bud. here's a picture of those exact 2 seeds actually
Seeds

I also had a couple seeds in a autoflower but they were both in the buds if i remember correctly and were both immature so i didn't keep them.

Dothraki

Dothraki

good question...can't be certain but as I seem to remember it the there was 2 seeds on the whole plant and the mature seed came from a node and the less mature looking one came out of a bud. here's a picture of those exact 2 seeds actuallyView attachment 1202780

I also had a couple seeds in a autoflower but they were both in the buds if i remember correctly and were both immature so i didn't keep them.
Yeah that’s no biggie...I would grow them out even if only half the buds made seeds. I’m afraid the whole plant would be full of seeds in my case.
It's 8am in Humboldt now. I wonder how long it takes to get back to you. I wonder what they say...
My phone is charging and then I’m going to give them a call. No balls grew back within the first 24 hours as of right now.

Top Bottom