My own creation Stinky MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Yeah that’s no biggie...I would grow them out even if only half the buds made seeds. I’m afraid the whole plant would be full of seeds in my case.

My phone is charging and then I’m going to give them a call. No balls grew back within the first 24 hours as of right now.
Maybe you'll get lucky and they go straight.

Krispy420

Krispy420

I've had it happen before; they throw balls early on and quit when the pistils start. Also had some that never stop.
It's funny how resilient yet fragile these plants can be. Seems like certain strains or phenos you can hit them with everything but the kitchen sink and they will be fine and others will freak out if you look at them wrong. kinda like humans in that regard.
Does that happen? Like they just stop growing sacs after you pluck them off?
to put into perspective for you that plant I told you about with those 2 seeds, Im 99% sure I know exactly where/when/why it hermed. like a week into flower the main stem split right in half. It was major damage and I didn't even think it would survive but I duct taped and zip tied it together and it never even missed a beat, I couldn't believe it. Was my first grow and I didn't even consider the possibility of it herming and it was isolated so I just left it alone and let it do it's thing. That plant was like 7+ foot tall and never got to finish properly but had a really unique profile and smelled like straight up cat piss, was a nice addition to the hash pile. I guess my point being is that plant had plenty of time and opportunity to get worse and spread but didn't. Only 2 seeds and I'm certain of that because I hand trimmed it myself and used most of it 4 hash already. I remember seeing that sack in the node when I was trimming and I and went to poke it thinking it was just air in it and I was surprised when a seed popped out and even more surprised that it was a mature seed.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Haha. Probably would have been the size of a 32oz if not for the bugs. I love these small plants. No larf; I can trim the whole plant in 10-15 minutes.
Ya I’m experimenting with smaller plants but not like what you grow. I’m going for like a 45 day veg tho not flipping as early as you do tho. You flip after like a week or two right? I tried a longer veg but did not LST or supercrop as much bc I was stuffing 2 under one quantum board and directed the growth up instead of out. I had a bigger yeild off smaller veg time, smaller pot, and scrogged out but I prefer LST without a net I think. How many harvests a year do you turn?

I lollipopped everything under the net anyway so I figured I’m losing growth so this time I did heavy LST and supercropping and flipped so I’m not chopping off all those branches. Most of the plant should be in high light intensity donkey dick cola range. Your plants are smaller but most of it is solid bud?

growsince79

growsince79

Ya I’m experimenting with smaller plants but not like what you grow. I’m going for like a 45 day veg tho not flipping as early as you do tho. You flip after like a week or two right? I tried a longer veg but did not LST or supercrop as much bc I was stuffing 2 under one quantum board and directed the growth up instead of out. I had a bigger yeild off smaller veg time, smaller pot, and scrogged out but I prefer LST without a net I think. How many harvests a year do you turn?

I lollipopped everything under the net anyway so I figured I’m losing growth so this time I did heavy LST and supercropping and flipped so I’m not chopping off all those branches. Most of the plant should be in high light intensity donkey dick cola range. Your plants are smaller but most of it is solid bud?
Depends on what I'm growing and how healthy they are. The Colombian hybrids can flip 14 days from sprout and still make 3-4 oz. The indica dominant strains I usually go 3-4 weeks from sprout. These got off to a bad start, but I still flipped at day 26.

I'm allowed 6 in veg and 6 flowering. I usually cut 2 plants every 4-5 weeks.

Last edited:
jguit

jguit

Supporter
What a difference 12 days makes! Really bulked up. Looking great!

Latest posts

Top Bottom