My own cross being tested

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

In this thread I will be growing a sweet tooth x sweet sage x ruderalis that I have been working on.

They will be grown with the following

Grow space = Converted wardrobe
Pots = 6l air pots
Medium = soil mix(60% soil, 30% perlite, 10% vermiculite,)
Soil nutrients = bat guano, fish blood and bone, egg shell,
Liquid nutrients = Bio Bizz grow and bloom, rhiziotonic root stimulator, molasses
Lights = full spectrum 135w 3w LED with x2 lenses and a 180w 3w LED with x2 lenses(red and blue spectrums)

The only additional thing I will be using is root riot cubes, which I will be germinating in.

I put the seeds down to soak between paper towels on the 22nd Feb. 3 of the 4 have tails poking out now as you can see below

My own cross being tested

I have just put them into the root riot cubes, and placed the cubes in egg cups (I usually use the tray provided but I cant find them, so I am improvising),

My own cross being tested 2

then I fill the egg cups with water

My own cross being tested 3

Finally I have placed the egg cups on top of my wifi box to stay warm. They will live there until they break the surface of the cube then they will be transplanted into their final home.
So for now its a waiting game until they show their heads.

S

Seraphim19

Subb'd bro cant wait to see how they turn out.
A pal of mine breeds ruds and i know he has to bx abit to get the auto bit stable.

There was plenty of crossing and back crossing to get this one where I want it. The auto bit was the easy part, the hard bit was fine tuning the flavour and stabilising the power levels.

I have got it pretty much where I want it now, sweet and strong!

Stay tuned mate the show is gonna get good!

S

Seraphim19

Day 7 and 10
I have got 4 plants on the go.

I have got one that is 3 days older than the others. the big one on the back right

I put 2 plants in 3l airpots and 2 in 500ml cups
They are being fed 2ml rhizio per litre and water
20140309 213228
20140309 213238

S

Seraphim19

Day 14 and 17

They are all doing well so far. I am just waiting for them to show sex so I can get rid of any males and then the real fun begins!

They have been fed 0.5ml bio bizz grow, 2ml rhizio and water this week, I will be bumping up the grow to 1.5ml next week

Anyway enough talk here are the pictures
20140318 155158
20140318 155206
20140318 155222
20140318 155229
20140318 155237
20140318 155242

K

kolah

Looks nice. I never heard of root riot cubes. what are they?

Be careful planting in clear beer cups...they can get moldy. I avoid them and used the colored ones.

Isn't "Seraphim" the name from a high status Angel?

God luck with your grow and Cheers!

S

Seraphim19

Looks nice. I never heard of root riot cubes. what are they?

Be careful planting in clear beer cups...they can get moldy. I avoid them and used the colored ones.

Isn't "Seraphim" the name from a high status Angel?

God luck with your grow and Cheers!
Hey Kolah
Thanks for stopping by and having a look

Root riot cubes are like rockwool cubes but they are organic and come pre loaded with root stimulating nutrients.
You are right you can develop mould in clear cups, but mine wont be in there long enough for it to develop all the babies will be potted up in the next 7 days

Seraphim is the name for the highest choir of angels, they acted as the voice of god and carried messages to mankind. I got the name from one of my students years ago.
I teach MS sufferers how to grow autos so they can supply themselves and not have to deal with unscrupulous weed dealers. In one of these classes a student called me seraphim and then told the class I was like a voice from god sent to ease their pain. Ever since that's been my name.

It reminds me to stay humble and to never stop helping people. I see my name as both an honour and a responsibility

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thread actually just got interesting , never thought i would be interested in a auto flower thread but after the last post - I think i'll pull up a seat
Makes two of us ! I'm doing side by side with plenty of decent beans....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Makes two of us ! I'm doing side by side with plenty of decent beans....
Um not interested enough to ever pop auto's but interested enough to see these go , sorry bro but no auto flowers in my future i'm pissed with a yield lighter than 3 zips

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Um not interested enough to ever pop auto's but interested enough to see these go , sorry bro but no auto flowers in my future i'm pissed with a yield lighter than 3 zips
It is what it is, should be worth my while, seems like no matter how hard I try, I find my self learning the hard way, or it being hard to learn. I would be lieing if I said I learn from others mistakes atleast not all their mistakes. That being said I have much to learn from these gifted auto seeds. I'm sure of it! :cigar:

Y

yodabuds

Just thought Id share my two Treacles which I believe these are as well... Very very very hot soil to start which really stunted them and made them take that much longer... They have begin their flush and have got to say for a 0.3l air pot I am mighty impressed with the trichs on her and the solidness of the buds, can only imagine what they would've been like if they didn't have such a rough first couple of months! The smell is outta this world, I don't have the greatest sense of smell but the sweetness is unmistakeable!
Looking forward to chopping these down and will re-run them proper!
Will update post later when I get home to add pics ;)

Y

yodabuds

Here is the picture I promised, not bad for two small ass pots that basically sat in the corner of tent without to much attention and they had a really rough start. Could only imagine what they wouldve done in soil that wasn't so hot to start and in bigger pots…. This was a test and am pleased that I should I easily get a half to one zip from the both of them… Buds are solid.

IMG 5081

IMG 5085

Will be giving them the chop really soon :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm looking toward the show. I've gotten very interested in autos lately, been checking your threads and @CaptainHowdy , has been very informative. Thank you .
STR8

Top Bottom