My own strain?

• Thread starter Empress.Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Empress.Indica

Empress.Indica

The information you have quoted is based on using a female from the same strait and forcing hermaphrodite traits to come out. Commonly referred to as an S-1. You stated your hermaphrodite was chem stress induced. This is not the same as using hormones to induce hermaphrodite traits.
Very true. I took a chance to see what would happen. So far it seems its still holding true. They are females and autos no hermies that i can see. I can definitely say they were not the same strain. And they were not both autos. Im feeling my way through

Empress.Indica

Empress.Indica

Agree and i'd add that you might get lucky and not have any herms. But the plant will be more prone to herm. I'd rather breed a top shelf hybrid that won't herm under a strobe light.
I cant afford top shelf anything thats why i started growing. Im disabled on ssdi. I started with little pots and aluminum foil lining my closet walls lol. I repeat i am not experienced professional or even very knowledgeable

Anthem

Anthem

Very true. I took a chance to see what would happen. So far it seems its still holding true. They are females and autos no hermies that i can see. I can definitely say they were not the same strain. And they were not both autos. Im feeling my way through
Well go luck with your endeavor. I hope you succeed!!!!!

swordfinder

swordfinder

P8110131
P8110129

growsince79

growsince79

I cant afford top shelf anything thats why i started growing. Im disabled on ssdi. I started with little pots and aluminum foil lining my closet walls lol. I repeat i am not experienced professional or even very knowledgeable
All you have to afford is GOOD regular seeds one time. Learn from others and you can have your own top shelf strain. Screw that fourth shelf auto bullshit.

shenkerism

shenkerism

I'm curious to see, just for the sake of seeing. Necessity is the mother of invention, and there's still plenty of room for new strains and creativity in Cannabis.

Empress.Indica

Empress.Indica

All you have to afford is GOOD regular seeds one time. Learn from others and you can have your own top shelf strain. Screw that fourth shelf auto bullshit.
Thats what im here to do. I did recently try cloning i believe its called. When you take a stalk off of a plant and grow another plant from it. I have one friend whos an experienced grower but hes strictly outdoors.

Top Bottom