My Perpetual Madness!!! Multi Mutiple Strains

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Since I drop seeds so often you'll find them near the top of mine too.
I've got a whole bunch of crosses I made using a GPS Gunslinger that has the ability to get real black & purple in the cold so I'm going to be starting a few of those crosses soon
20191120 040146

I just finished up my second cross with a Remo chemo from Dinafem (I think it's Dinafem?) it's still hanging haven't tried it yet
20191120 130933

the first gunslinger cross was with a white rhino × Mazar from World of seeds, and it was good smoke with a unique structure, smoke was a lot like the mother only finished a little faster
20191108 143116

looking forward to seeing what you do especially when you get the Black Domina going, not sure why I haven't grown some before this?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I've got a whole bunch of crosses I made using a GPS Gunslinger that has the ability to get real black & purple in the cold so I'm going to be starting a few of those crosses soon
View attachment 912555

I just finished up my second cross with a Remo chemo from Dinafem (I think it's Dinafem?) it's still hanging haven't tried it yet
View attachment 912556

the first gunslinger cross was with a white rhino × Mazar from World of seeds, and it was good smoke with a unique structure, smoke was a lot like the mother only finished a little faster
View attachment 912560

looking forward to seeing what you do especially when you get the Black Domina going, not sure why I haven't grown some before this?
Very nice. Well the seedlings I have now going 3 are an Early Skunk F4. Regular seeds too. My goal is to cross the strains that I can't find created already. My very first grow ever I bred for the experience. Im not a seller so I can't wait to see what I can create to help myseld. My first successful cross was Green Crack x Amnesia Haze.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So I was checking the trichomes on the ladies to see where I'm at. Upon checking, I noticed San Fernando Valley has nearly 90% milky trichomes. Her flowering time is only 7-9 weeks. I'm heading into week 8. I'm looking to harvest one earlier for my daytime medicine and letting the others go longer for my night time medicines. She's going into 24 hours darkness and I'm also splitting her stem a few inches above the soil. In theory, this puts the plant in overdrive to create more trichomes. I usually do this the final 48 hours prior to harvest.

Received 842366096179581
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I was checking the trichomes on the ladies to see where I'm at. Upon checking, I noticed San Fernando Valley has nearly 90% milky trichomes. Her flowering time is only 7-9 weeks. I'm heading into week 8. I'm looking to harvest one earlier for my daytime medicine and letting the others go longer for my night time medicines. She's going into 24 hours darkness and I'm also splitting her stem a few inches above the soil. In theory, this puts the plant in overdrive to create more trichomes. I usually do this the final 48 hours prior to harvest.
That's a beauty! Does she have a strong scent? Bergman started the stem splitting stuff about 3 or 4 years ago, I don't think he even recommends it anymore LOL Iet us know how it works. should be interesting!

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

That's a beauty! Does she have a strong scent? Bergman started the stem splitting stuff about 3 or 4 years ago, I don't think he even recommends it anymore LOL Iet us know how it works. should be interesting!
Yes she smells very lemony. I've just became used to doing it preharvest that it's accustomed.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Well since I'll be flowering 4 each in 2 different areas I could always do it to 4 and leave the other 4 alone. Early Skunk F4 is the only strain at the moment I have more then one of. ( Breeding purposes )

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Tomorrow I'll be dropping 2 of each. The Critical Purple Kush will have the strongest selected to flower. The 30:1 is one I'm highly anticipating to grow. I've attached the cannabinoid analysis report too. I'm pheno hunting on the 5 seeds I have to find a mother for breeding purposes.

Screenshot 20191119 024310
Screenshot 20191119 024142
Screenshot 20191119 024108
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

The seedlings are coming along nicely. Tomorrow I've set my 2nd veg light to turn on for the first time. Topping and LST to start in a week or two. Transplants to 3 gallon fabric pots incoming over the next week or two as well. Soil used Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'll be introducing first feed this upcoming week. She has slight yellowing starting on her cotyledons. This is usually my sign to start the schedule. Now according to the Fox Farm soil nute schedule it calls for feeds twice a week. In my opinion this is too much for many strains so I feed water feed water. Since its the first time using the nutrients first feed will be at quarter of recommended dosage. If she takes well to the feed I'll move up to half strength the next feed. Finally moving into full recommended dose per gallon. I follow this schedule perfectly unless I see visible signs of a deficiency or toxicity. Calmag also included with feeds only.

Last edited:
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I chopped my San Fernando Valley this morning. 10 oz. 24 g of wet trimmed bud.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So I had some time on my hands so I decided to move the seedlings to their final pots. 3 gallon fabric pots for 5 and 2 - 3 gallon plastic pots that I have good success with. Sorry for the blurple lighting. Working on changing that soon.

IMG 20191122 123110
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Once they start filling in, I'll top and apply LST. I also add more top soil to build up around them as they get bigger. Everything coming along nicely.

Top Bottom