My Perpetual Madness!!! Multi Mutiple Strains

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Humboldt Seed Organization (oddly located in Europe?)🤔

I got some dog in a jar now checking out the humidity going to roll one up in a little while see how it breaks up I think it's about ready to be Jarred up
Do they ship to the states?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I bought three or five seeds from some single seed source a few years ago so can't answer that

But I recently saw black dog from hso offered on the seed bank on this website
Thanks. I have used the Single Seed Centre for seeds before. Same site possibly? Anyways, Ill have to check it out. I don't run filters in my grow but I am luckily not in need of hiding the smell.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Screenshot 20200206 125149 Chrome

Thanks. I have used the Single Seed Centre for seeds before. Same site possibly? Anyways, Ill have to check it out. I don't run filters in my grow but I am luckily not in need of hiding the smell.
Something happened with Single Seed Center its sites wack now!? I don't know if they've changed or bought out or something but I'd be very careful before I ordered from single seeds right now

Edit: by the way the 55 finish day is not correct; they go over 90 days, they seem like they never want to Cloud up

Screenshot 20200206 125155 Chrome
Screenshot 20200206 125136 Chrome
Screenshot 20200206 125142 Chrome
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

View attachment 938190

Something happened with Single Seed Center its sites wack now!? I don't know if they've changed or bought out or something but I'd be very careful before I ordered from single seeds right now
She sure is pretty. Lately I only use Seedsman's and New420Guyseeds. When I first started growing I used TSSC twice with no problems but this was a while back. How does she smoke?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

She sure is pretty. Lately I only use Seedsman's and New420Guyseeds. When I first started growing I used TSSC twice with no problems but this was a while back. How does she smoke?
I use them to but now their website is weird lots of broken links Lots out of stock I don't know what happened you go there you'll see what I mean

It smells like black cherries and charcoal lighter fluid while it's growing and it's loud

right now after hanging for a week it smells like lacquer

Right now it smokes with a repugnant stink like an old diaper, but it's not too close-by, maybe outside the window and around the corner in a trash barrel, on a hot day

It changes yet again during the cure, goes back to more of the black cherry and charcoal lighter fluid smell

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So the Blue Dream and Blue Cookies was taken out of my closet last night and put into another closet. They will get no light until tomorrow when I take them out to chop them down.

Durban Poison is now in overdrive. I was thinking she had at least 4 weeks to go. I am thinking more on the lines of a week. Her pistols started turning redder faster and faster by the day. I'll get in there today to trichome check.

Girl Scout Cookies is also doing considerable growth as well. Still has a decent amount of standing white pistols. I am thinking a good 2 weeks on her still.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Blue Cookies and Blue Dream have been chopped. Durban Poison is next on the block followed by the Girl Scout Cookies.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So a couple months ago, I had dropped a few seeds from Seedsman's. One of the handful is a strain called Critical Purple Kush. Tomorrow when my lights come on I'll show some pictures of her. This plant has stood out from the others that are just as far into flowering as she is. She has very fat buds and very dense too. There's a strong aroma from her too. It's a strong fruity smell. I cant really pin point it but my fiancée says almost like a watermelon. I have moved her out of the 2x4 and she's now in my closet so she can spread out a bit.

1OneMarty

1OneMarty

In the picture I just posted, if you start back row to the left and move to the right, it's the same strain with different plant modifications. First plant was topped numerous times and had leaves removed to allow growth to the top. Middle plant was topped once. Third plant wasn't touched at all. Give an idea what topping does.
Agreed and just from testing myself I found LST training is very good at increasing Bud quantities.

11 5 2020 A Getting some Sun
Top Bottom