My personal opinion on UC8XL so far

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So I am on to my next grow about 2 weeks in... I had another bucket break the exact same way again right before I started this rip... I wonder why they are doing that...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Im starting a new grow journal under the grow diaries forum with Bubba X OG from dr.greenthumb all you should check it out....

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I know its been a minute since I posted in this journal but I took this pic from my new grow last night and thought I would share... check out these shots

Week 7 Hum ~30% Day temp is 70-72*f Night temp is 62-64*f Water temp is around 62*f and co2 ppm is ~350ppm. Strain is Bubba Kush.

Top nug

Photo

Same bud

Photo1

Bottom Nug

Photo12

Bottom leaf @ week 7

Photo14

Whole garden

Big

L

letsgrw

Uniseals

Hey guys and gals,
Put your seals in a pan of water that is just about boiling. Take one out at a time slightly lube it and the pipe will slide right in. Water under 250 will not hurt rubber atall.
Good luck

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

This is an unedited image of a bud that sits half way down the plant in the middle of week 8. This shit smells just as crazy as it looks.

Bubbaweek8

sebastien420

sebastien420

very nice room!!love the work u pull out of it , it look super delicious

smokie

smokie

Just read this whole thread and gained some knowledge Thx
Can you be kind enough to give your ppm's throughout your grow.
Veg, Flower and if you change it up in flower I think i am screwing up keeping it at 8-900 all the time then going as high as 11-1200

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Just read this whole thread and gained some knowledge Thx
Can you be kind enough to give your ppm's throughout your grow.
Veg, Flower and if you change it up in flower I think i am screwing up keeping it at 8-900 all the time then going as high as 11-1200

Sure thing buddy... This is based off MY bubba kush from my experience with house and garden nutes...

Veg (1-2 weeks) 200-350ppm

Bloom
Week 1 ~450ppm
Week 2 ~550
Week 3 ~650
Week 4 ~750
Week 5 ~900
Week 6 ~800
Week 7 ~900 \ <---- starting about 1/2 way through the week any ppm increase is with shooting powder only.
Week 8 ~900 /
Week 9 first day flush with 400ppm
second day flush with 100ppm
third day flush 0 ppm
fourth day chop chop

Top Bottom