My pics

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

:sign0005:

I FOUND MY GIRLS CAMERA.. so i will posting pics of my grow every two weeks.i also just started a new grow about a month ago. will be uploading n starting a grow journal for that next time i post pics and i also was gifted some seeds that fell out of sum "LOUD" :party0044: my dude gave me so im super excited :party0042: and also will be starting a journal on them too. so all n all i will be doing 2 grow journals and finishing up on one, in it's 1st week of flower. here are pics of the one n flower!!!!!

DSC06409_2_.jpg

DSC06421_1_.jpg

DSC06419_1_.jpg

DSC06417_1_.jpg

DSC06415_1_.jpg

DSC06410_1_.jpg

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin Good Captin!

The strain is called "Loud"?

JAWS

JAWS

those look like they have been touched with a bit of pollen..
humm:help:

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Lookin Good Captin!

The strain is called "Loud"?

Thanx ken really put a lot of tlc n her.
Lol "loud" is a slang word ppl use n the south for dank bud r lound smelling weed with unknown Orgins and this is just midd grade

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

HTML:
Thanx ken really put a lot of tlc n her.
Lol "loud" is a slang word ppl use n the south for dank bud r lound smelling weed with unknown Orgins and this is just midd grade

Funny shit I even thought Loud was the name of the strain..

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

that thing looks ready 2 harvest

I wish breh!!! As i was n formed early shes n wek! Can't wait to see what she looks like and how she will finish:harvest:
Thanx for stopn by n checkn me out

JAWS

JAWS

hello PWG:bong2:
the coloring of the HAIRS combind with them CRINKLING thats what all my girls do when i dust them, thats how i tell if the BREED took or not...
peace:bong2:

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

HTML:

Funny shit I even thought Loud was the name of the strain..

He must be in the "Dirty South" My friends down there call it "Loud" for really good regular and everthing else that is better = "Kush" :party0044:

But Good Luck from a fellow noob :sun

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

hello PWG:bong2:
the coloring of the HAIRS combind with them CRINKLING thats what all my girls do when i dust them, thats how i tell if the BREED took or not...
peace:bong2:

Ooo okay...:confused0054: as far as i know is that the crinkle n the hairs r from my kids thinkn there me n touchn shit and the burnt red tips I have been wondering bout that myself
When will i see seedpods? if She is. P.s. she has had red tipps since the hair appeared

Thanx for so much for all the knowledge too
Peace

K

kes5480

just cuz it came from a bag of "mids" doesnt mean this cant be some bomb ass bud. all depends on how its grown and how its finished and dried and cured.
ive had plenty of "schwag" seeds turn out pretty fuken dank.
looking good bro
keep us updated
peace
Kes

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

He must be in the "Dirty South" My friends down there call it "Loud" for really good regular and everthing else that is better = "Kush" :party0044:

But Good Luck from a fellow noob :sun

yes sir tha dirty south.a lot of cornbread n chicken where i come from
Lmao and thanx for stopin by
Peace

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

just cuz it came from a bag of "mids" doesnt mean this cant be some bomb ass bud. all depends on how its grown and how its finished and dried and cured.
ive had plenty of "schwag" seeds turn out pretty fuken dank.
looking good bro
keep us updated
peace
Kes

Truly inspiring my man will do
Thanx alot for all ur kool vibes n Andvice
Peace

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

how can i get my buds to swell?

How do i get my buds to swell and put on a lil weight without co2
I'm runing a small cheap cfl closet grow. And have no idea how to get these girls a lil fatter
i know bc of my light they wont be huge but was hopen to get a lil bigger bud any
help??

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

update

hey fellow farmers i just tried to upload some pics i took this morning but its sayn path not found. don't know what i'm doing wrong. i tried to re-size them on the cam but no luck. will post when i figure out was wrong. anyway my boi torture kill sent me a late xmas gift.and i must say, better late then never!!! now i have some real strains and genetics. He sent 10 Lemon Larry OGK,10 Larry gum,and my favorite 6 purple Pakistan kush!!!! yes sir i'm on deck now. im NOT going to touch these lil gems in till i have all my equipment up n ready to go.. i'm going to be starting them n my tent when its all done n set up and they will finish outdoors for my first guerrilla grow. :harvest:
srry no pics yet. to be honest im a lil bummed out that i cant share my work with you guys if i could i would sit here intill i got it but things to do, late bills to pay.:sad0047: so..
peace,captin420 out..

Nutts

Nutts

How do i get my buds to swell and put on a lil weight without co2
I'm runing a small cheap cfl closet grow. And have no idea how to get these girls a lil fatter
i know bc of my light they wont be huge but was hopen to get a lil bigger bud any
help??

Right in the middle of flowering they slow down for some reason, the last couple weeks the buds double in size..it's pretty awesome ..I have kids too had to pad lock the cellar cuz my son wants to dance through em..he's four and has no idea what it is..told they're tomatoes ...now he has no clue..can't be sending him to school stankin

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hey brother, these will do great for you outdoors. Id suggest mothering up a few cuttings and after you flower them outdoors keep the female that fits your needs the best.
I had trouble uploading pics for a while aswell. try uploading them to Paint, and then resizing to 1.5 or smaller. Make sure u save them after u resize and try uploading again..

Top Bottom