My plant are acting weird, can someone help me please?

• Thread starter Dinelli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dinelli

I plant outdoors, and my plant is blooming, even though the days are longer than 12 hours of sunlight. The central branches are in the third week of flowering, while the lateral branches are vegetating and growing, why is that? I have another strain in the same greenhouse, which is vegetating normally, as it always happens during this time of year here in my region.
sorry for my english, im not for a english speaking country.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
might of hermied?
half the plant in the dark?

D

Dinelli

Can you post a picture?
sure, thks for your help!
I started the video showing the side branches, which continued to grow, they were vertically smaller last week, and you can see that they are late in ''flowering'' showing only pistils, while the other branches are already with pseudoflowers.
in the photo I show the other plant that is occupying the same grow, which I am going to take clones this month and which is gigastically bigger, because at this time of year they have always vegetated.

Screenshot 1
D

Dinelli

might of hermied?
half the plant in the dark?
I have another plant in the same grow, which is not acting weird like that. you can see from this picture, and I couldn't see signs of herma on her for me it looks like a normal female, do you think I put a flashlight in the grow, she'll go back to vegetating completely? or that I would be able to take clones of those branches that haven't fully blossomed and let the rest of the plant blossom?

Screenshot 1
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

See those single leaflets on the tops of the plant that started flowering? That means it's revegging. Whatever it was that triggered flowering is no longer doing it. Expect to see some wild branching over the next two or three weeks.

The plant may always be smaller than the other, but with all the branches you will soon be seeing, you may get a good harvest of buds anyway.

One other thing — when a plant goes into flower, the top, or whichever part gets the most light, will flower first. Lower branches will be less mature.

D

Dinelli

See those single leaflets on the tops of the plant that started flowering? That means it's revegging. Whatever it was that triggered flowering is no longer doing it. Expect to see some wild branching over the next two or three weeks.

The plant may always be smaller than the other, but with all the branches you will soon be seeing, you may get a good harvest of buds anyway.

One other thing — when a plant goes into flower, the top, or whichever part gets the most light, will flower first. Lower branches will be less mature.
there must be a light on somewhere in your area at night and the plants are sensitive to it, they are flowering, revegging, stressed..
Thank you very much for your help!

D

Dinelli

this was the most complete answer I received, and clear my doubts, thank you brother!

S

sshortguy1

this was the most complete answer I received, and clear my doubts, thank you brother!
not necessarily the top always flower 1st, it's where it's getting the most light, TBH a lot of these issues can be in the manual they gave you when you signed up I suppose you read it, it will dissolve a lot of other issues you might encounter, as anyone seen me before I always mentioned that book which I had the book itself back in the 90s now they gave me a more modern edition

D

Dinelli

not necessarily the top always flower 1st, it's where it's getting the most light, TBH a lot of these issues can be in the manual they gave you when you signed up I suppose you read it, it will dissolve a lot of other issues you might encounter, as anyone seen me before I always mentioned that book which I had the book itself back in the 90s now they gave me a more modern edition
Thank you for your help!
admit I didn't pay attention during registration, where can I find this manual now? I want to read it

Top Bottom