My Plant Is Sick! What I Need To Do?

• Thread starter Fiete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiete

Fiete

I Grow a Delahaze Strain (Indoor) the first Weeks i Grow her Outdoor bevore i finish my other Strain after i Harvest her i put the Delahaze in the Box but she was Sick after the Shit Weather she got Thripse Pest but i fight this Pest with Neemöil and know i dont see any of this Beasters.... After 3 weeks know she got more and more Yeallow Leafs around with Brown Leaf tips. I feed her 3ml Grow and 3ml Bloom Biobizz Nutriens and litte bit Epson Salt but nothink happens she looks weak and dont drinking much water after 3 Days the Airpot is Heavy i hope the Roots are not Damage. What i need to do???

Thank you!
Delahaze krnkelt 1
Delahaze krnkelt 2
Delahaze krnkelt 3
Delahaze krnkelt 4
Delahaze krnkelt 5

Strangeone

Strangeone

I Grow a Delahaze Strain (Indoor) the first Weeks i Grow her Outdoor bevore i finish my other Strain after i Harvest her i put the Delahaze in the Box but she was Sick after the Shit Weather she got Thripse Pest but i fight this Pest with Neemöil and know i dont see any of this Beasters.... After 3 weeks know she got more and more Yeallow Leafs around with Brown Leaf tips. I feed her 3ml Grow and 3ml Bloom Biobizz Nutriens and litte bit Epson Salt but nothink happens she looks weak and dont drinking much water after 3 Days the Airpot is Heavy i hope the Roots are not Damage. What i need to do???

Thank you! View attachment 745642 View attachment 745643 View attachment 745644 View attachment 745645 View attachment 745646
You flushed her for 3 days?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Generally your plant looks pretty good. If you can, you should raise your temps a bit (22°C is what you have, 25°C I would shoot for) and drop your humidity a bit (70% ->55%-60%) and.let the plant transpire more, drink more. Otherwise I'd say reduce your feed a pinch and let it ride. I would feed compost tea with molasses for the next 2-3 waterings and see how it turns out. If it gets worse, flush and readapt your feeding schedule and reapply beneficials. Biobizz is pretty easy to handle and in your case some biobizz heaven and topmax (contain humic and fulvic acid and bunch of micro nutrients) would come in really handy. It would let your plants use the stuff in the pot much more efficient. And if your having runoff when watering/feeding, don't let your plants sit in it more than couple of hours. Let them soak up what they can and ditch the runoff. Also make sure that your airpots get saturated evenly without any dry spots (top to bottom, inside to outside)

Fiete

Fiete

@Toaster79

Thank you very much for your Support!

I raise the Temps with a simple ESL Lamp (32Watt) know i got the 25 Celsius :) my Plant looking today litte bit better i think today we have Flower Day 23 time for Budding :D she Drinking 2,5 Liter every 3 Days.

Blten Tag 22 1
Blten Tag 22 2
Blten Tag 22 3
Blten Tag 22 4
Blten Tag 22 5
Blten Tag 22 6

Dunge

Dunge

I predict that by harvest most of your fan leaves will be dead, but the buds will survive.
The damage is done, and I know of no way to undo it.
Calcium spray may slow down the leaf death.
Harvest will be smaller than it could have been, but you should get most of it.
Wishing you good luck.
And keep us posted.

brazel

brazel

Nice
What's the distance between the light and side of tent and the distance between the two lights? Why's the white fan blowing on your soil?

Fiete

Fiete

Nice
What's the distance between the light and side of tent and the distance between the two lights? Why's the white fan blowing on your soil?

Hey, i thoght the Fan down is good for Air movement on the ground specialy for the Soil not good idea?

Distance between the Plant and the LED are 20cm.

Today Flower Day 34

Delahaze Blten Tag 34 1
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 2
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 3
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 4
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 5
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 6
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 7
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 8
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 9
Delahaze Blten Tag 34 10
brazel

brazel

Hey, I meant the distance between your tent wall and light. From pics it looks like your lights could be closer together.
For better light. Let's say your lights are four inches from the wall and there's a gap of 16 in between the lights you be losing a lot of your light.
Yeah I would lose to fan blowing on the soil try to position your fan so it blows between the canopy and the lights cheers

Fiete

Fiete

Shit Himidity is 60% at Night over 65% at this stage not a problem but when the Budding proces increse Mold is on the way. How i can decese the Humidity in my tent? Outside the Box the Humidity is also very high 60% +

Fiete

Fiete

Hey, I meant the distance between your tent wall and light. From pics it looks like your lights could be closer together.
For better light. Let's say your lights are four inches from the wall and there's a gap of 16 in between the lights you be losing a lot of your light.
Yeah I would lose to fan blowing on the soil try to position your fan so it blows between the canopy and the lights cheers

Hey, i have 2 Fans 1 Blowing on the Canopy 2 Blowing slowly on the ground. Ok, know i understand what you trying to told me the distance was to wide you think i change it close together and it looks much better shit this was not good the wide distance i am happy for the detail tipp from you <3

look at the pictrues know.

1 Wide distance

LED with to much distance 1
LED with to much distance 2
LED with to much distance 3

2 Close together

LED close together 1

LED close together 2

brazel

brazel

Shit Himidity is 60% at Night over 65% at this stage not a problem but when the Budding proces increse Mold is on the way. How i can decese the Humidity in my tent? Outside the Box the Humidity is also very high 60% +
You're good, just keep a fan oscillating on you're pants, light breeze.

brazel

brazel

Hey, i have 2 Fans 1 Blowing on the Canopy 2 Blowing slowly on the ground. Ok, know i understand what you trying to told me the distance was to wide you think i change it close together and it looks much better shit this was not good the wide distance i am happy for the detail tipp from you <3

look at the pictrues know.

1 Wide distance

View attachment 750410 View attachment 750411 View attachment 750412

2 Close together

View attachment 750413

View attachment 750414
Nice, yeah so let's say your room is full of tops, let yours. Find the center line, that's where they'll be hung from. Let's say your room is 30", I'd start with one at 10" the other at 20". Now only turn one on and raise or lower and find your sweet spot and take note of the light footprint. Now turn the other on. You'll get it after playing with them:) cheers

Fiete

Fiete

Flower Day 42

Leafs are getting Brown on Top sign for tu much Nutrienes? But i dont give more than 3ml/L ore too much Epson Salt 2 Tablespoon from my last watering? The Buds Growing very slow i think maybe normal for Sative dominant Plant?

Blten Tag 42 1
Blten Tag 42 2
Blten Tag 42 3
Blten Tag 42 4
Blten Tag 42 5
Blten Tag 42 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom