SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

so sc can lounge longer n smoke

instead of

chasing snakes

one makes a better smoking safety supervisor

Tech4523

Tech4523

Thank you and ya I guess so I had the clone shipped to me and it's been stunted eversince I have a few more coming I hope they get a bit taller

I assume your growing them out doors ? do you know if they are Autoflower or Photoperiod? Autos will bloom when ever they bloom...so day 60 is day 60..if you cut a clone at day 30 the clone has 30 days left.

Photos need light for veg 24/0 20/4 18/6 16/8 cycles for veg 12/12 to induce flower.

depending on your location environment etc. if your plant doesn't get enough sunlight it will kick into flower.

Also I never used shipped clones...I assume the dark period would trigger it to Bloom and you would be best running it 24/0 or 20/4 for a bit to adapt to a new home ?

kaylaburch2100

kaylaburch2100

I assume your growing them out doors ? do you know if they are Autoflower or Photoperiod? Autos will bloom when ever they bloom...so day 60 is day 60..if you cut a clone at day 30 the clone has 30 days left.

Photos need light for veg 24/0 20/4 18/6 16/8 cycles for veg 12/12 to induce flower.

depending on your location environment etc. if your plant doesn't get enough sunlight it will kick into flower.

Also I never used shipped clones...I assume the dark period would trigger it to Bloom and you would be best running it 24/0 or 20/4 for a bit to adapt to a new home ?
I ordered it online from a clone site and I think that is what happened it's when the shipping was extremely slow from pandemic but hopefully the next batch is better it's supposed to arrive next day and have a little light in the box but the guy must have been slacking

kaylaburch2100

kaylaburch2100

Lol did homie send you a fully flowered clone? I would avoid that source again in the future
No it just hasn't grown since and started budding like a few days after and yes I agree I grow every year and never had this problem but I usually grow from seed and clone my own but this year I am in an apartment so I thought I would try different but bad idea cause now I'm screwed usually I have grown enough to smoke for the year and give some away šŸ˜£

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

I literally pop from seed always for this exact reason lol. So many variables with clones, pests, stress, can be herm-prone. Are you in a legal state?

kaylaburch2100

kaylaburch2100

I literally pop from seed always for this exact reason lol. So many variables with clones, pests, stress, can be herm-prone. Are you in a legal state?
Ya I live in Sudbury Ontario Canada and ya I'm never getting online again I' have lots of seeds from the past years of over grow the government they always send me lots but I figured I would try it out because I never seen clones online before but I guess that's why you don't see people selling them online because they don't always work

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

Ya I live in Sudbury Ontario Canada and ya I'm never getting online again I' have lots of seeds from the past years of over grow the government they always send me lots but I figured I would try it out because I never seen clones online before but I guess that's why you don't see people selling them online because they don't always work
Yeah the only clones I'll ever let in my garden are from trusted friends. Hard lesson to learn, but at least you still got a little smoke out of it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom