my plant is tipping

• Thread starter AlphaCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlphaCanna

AlphaCanna

So my plant is leaning over but i leaned it against the wall and i also wanted to show the improvement, im saying it needs a week. a couple of the fan leaves are turning yellow as well.

My plant is tipping
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looks decent but and take this with a grain of salt since im not a grower.. But it looks a little stretched in the nugs

What kinda lights / nutes / Sized pot ect give us some specs and im sure an experienced grower will be along very soon to hep ya! :D

AlphaCanna

AlphaCanna

I used 3 lights for the vegging, and 6 for flowering, i didn't give it any fertz after the leaves started to become spotted so i stopped, the suze pot is a 9 inch pot, didn't want it too big but i think it's stretchy because of the way i lit it up :(

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What kinda lights? MH ? HPS? CFL?? Fluorescents? 9 inch pot = how man gallons??

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well with a 1 Gallon pot and CFL lights your REALLY limited on the quality your gonna get sadly...

Next grow if you can Min. of 5 Gallon pot and upgrade to MH/HPS conversion ballast :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can CFL be okay if you use enough of them?

Ive seen people grow with only CFL but the yields are low and the potency is no where near as good as traditional grows...

But they can produce DECENT meds with the help fertilizers

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like its needs more then a week, how long has it been flowering? also i would prop it up on soemthing and get it closer to the lights. since its one plant you can tie a string around the main branch and support it that way, tied to anything hanging above it.

burn4me

burn4me

My 2 cents...
cfl can grow meds but just not anywhere near a mh/hps. But if possible like twist said get it closer to the lights and it will help. Cfl don't produce like other lights but a major benefit to em is they can be really close to plants thus increasing total lumens to penetrate canopy

AlphaCanna

AlphaCanna

looks like its needs more then a week, how long has it been flowering? also i would prop it up on soemthing and get it closer to the lights. since its one plant you can tie a string around the main branch and support it that way, tied to anything hanging above it.
It's been flowering for about 2 months now

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Your looking good for what your using! Put those lights as close to those buds as you can without burning them, stake those ladies up , maybe feed them 1/4 strength nutes with a little molasses for one or two more feedings then just give her water till all her hairs turn red and the buds swell up and fill in. Keep a fan blowing air around and remember , aluminum foil can cause burning by uneven reflecting and traps heat in your grow area. Best of luck ! Your about 3-4 weeks from harvest looking at the pics, things take longer under low power cfl. Peace

AlphaCanna

AlphaCanna

Your looking good for what your using! Put those lights as close to those buds as you can without burning them, stake those ladies up , maybe feed them 1/4 strength nutes with a little molasses for one or two more feedings then just give her water till all her hairs turn red and the buds swell up and fill in. Keep a fan blowing air around and remember , aluminum foil can cause burning by uneven reflecting and traps heat in your grow area. Best of luck ! Your about 3-4 weeks from harvest looking at the pics, things take longer under low power cfl. Peace
Thank you so much man, I'll do that to my baby for sure, her buds feel dense as it is but thanks for the tips on,making them denser I'll deff do that as soon as she wakes up tomorrow.

Top Bottom