• Tagged users None
W

weeed

BubbleGum Auto
Ph water is correct around 6,5
not using fertilizer for blooming around 1,5 week
light was changed recently from 40w to 85w
29C to 24,5C

just ended 10th week It should be her last time for harvest but flowering is not completely ended and yesterday start yellowing what should I do? (Just flush her that's why soil is wet)

My plant is yellowing what to do
My plant is yellowing what to do 2
My plant is yellowing what to do 3
My plant is yellowing what to do 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you're planning on harvesting within a couple of weeks, there's nothing you can do.

Next grow, keep in mind that cannabis loves phosphorus (P) during most of flowering and potassium (K) from the middle to the end of flowering. What I'm seeing here looks mostly like a P deficiency.

W

weeed

If you're planning on harvesting within a couple of weeks, there's nothing you can do.

Next grow, keep in mind that cannabis loves phosphorus (P) during most of flowering and potassium (K) from the middle to the end of flowering. What I'm seeing here looks mostly like a P deficien
So I should just wait 2 weeks and harvest? I heard somewhere about reducing light time to force the end of flowering. can It work?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

So I should just wait 2 weeks and harvest? I heard somewhere about reducing light time to force the end of flowering. can It work?
Feed 1/2 strength bloom feed. Easy on any nitrogen. Then observe.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I harvest based on trichomes.

I have reduced lighting periods to 11 and 10 hours and the plants did not ripen faster than they did in previous grows of cuts from the same moms. I do not recommend it. In fact, I now do the opposite. When the plants are about a week to 10 days from harvest, I flip back to 18/6. It seems to beef up the buds.

To be sure, flipping back to 18/6 is bro-science, at this point. I never proved it increases yield. It's one of the many side-by-side tests I'll perform when I'm only working one job.

Top Bottom