My Plant Looks Yellow Wtf?

• Thread starter Grow flow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Looks good man, you saved her! Good luck with the rest of its life and post anytime you need advice someone will be here to help.

Always double check advice before you take it though!

Grow flow

Grow flow

Hey guys she was last fed 4 days ago with nutrients then this morning she was dry so I watered her this morning No nutes
She looks healthy just what's with droopyness all of a sudden ?

Skywalker85

Skywalker85

Those are sad leaves. Which means she's thirsty. Give her some water and wait. She'll be happy again.

Cort

Cort

Hey guys she was last fed 4 days ago with nutrients then this morning she was dry so I watered her this morning No nutes
She looks healthy just what's with droopyness all of a sudden ?

You let her get to dry. Pick the pot up and feel how heavy it is. Dont let it get that light again.

You need to find a balance of letting her dry out a bit *needed for good root development* and not getting too dry. Too dry and she is always trying to recover instead of growing. Plants do have momentum.

Remember, even when you go with plain water you should be adjusting for PH. If you throw the PH off she cant eat the nutes that are in the coco right now.

Very rare was the day I used only water in coco, I just about always used some nutes and watered until I had enough runoff to make sure ph/TDS were in check.

Grow flow

Grow flow

You let her get to dry. Pick the pot up and feel how heavy it is. Dont let it get that light again.

You need to find a balance of letting her dry out a bit *needed for good root development* and not getting too dry. Too dry and she is always trying to recover instead of growing. Plants do have momentum.

Remember, even when you go with plain water you should be adjusting for PH. If you throw the PH off she cant eat the nutes that are in the coco right now.

Very rare was the day I used only water in coco, I just about always used some nutes and watered until I had enough runoff to make sure ph/TDS were in check.
Okay man I did let her get dry and the ph is 5.9 I fed her last night water only she still looks a little droopy here's a picture taken now

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

It's looking better for sure. I can't say 100% because it's coco but it looks like you have a nutrient burn. Looks like possibly to much K? The leaf edges look curled up and the ridges are way to big

Grow flow

Grow flow

Gave her a feed of 2 ml canna a and 2 ml canna b to 5 litre water used the lot so she was flushed with it ph 5.8 in going away for a day or two so hope she okay

Cort

Cort

It's looking better for sure. I can't say 100% because it's coco but it looks like you have a nutrient burn. Looks like possibly to much K? The leaf edges look curled up and the ridges are way to big
Sometimes nute burn can be caused by letting the coco get too dry. As the water evaporates you end with higher concentrations of nutes. The burn in the case, I think, was the OLD damage we saw at the beginning of the thread.

Keep up with the light feedings till she is all back to normal, then slowly increase.

Think about starting a grow log thread. There are some stupendous farmers here who can help you stay on track. Keep reading, there are even youtube video series that could help a beginner.

Good job bringing her back around.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Think about starting a grow log thread. There are some stupendous farmers here who can help you stay on track. Keep reading, there are even youtube video series that could help a beginner.

Good job bringing her back around.
Stupendous ... I forgot that word existed. Nice!

Grow flow

Grow flow

Home from Wales working and my baby has exploaded lol im gonna give her another feed later same again 2ml a 2ml b tto 5 litre and will feed the lot what you think will post a picture soon, just got back. grow

Cort

Cort

She is looking better. There is still something going on with her. Its hard to tell colors with the light on but I can see the leaves are not quite normal yet. See how they look a little crumpled? See that slight twist in some of the tips? Big improvement over the first post here.

How are your temps, humidity and PH doing?

Grow flow

Grow flow

She is looking better. There is still something going on with her. Its hard to tell colors with the light on but I can see the leaves are not quite normal yet. See how they look a little crumpled? See that slight twist in some of the tips? Big improvement over the first post here.

How are your temps, humidity and PH doing?
Temp is 27- 29 degrees not F
Ph is 5.9
And humidity I'm struggling to increase it doesn't go below 30 but struggles to get past 40 I know it's bad but without buying a humidifier I can't improve but there growing

Grow flow

Grow flow

Hey guys long time no speak here's the lastest on my baby what you think first grow same plant from day 1

Grow flow

Grow flow

Hey guys I just switched to flower as my height is an issue in my grow space I'm buying 2metre tent for next time, I know I won't get a lot but this was purely an experiment to see if I could do it, here's a handful of up to date pictures taken today
Merry Christmas guys
Grow flow

P.S First grow ever

Top Bottom