My plant shows almost all brown Pisitils, but the Trichomes are still mostly clear with some cloudy. Is it harvest time or not?

• Thread starter scifiobs2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scifiobs2

My plant shows almost all brown Pisitils, but the Trichomes are still mostly clear with some cloudy. Is it harvest time or not?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

It's mostly preferential and up to the grower, but generally folks tend to look for all cloudy with about 10% amber trichomes. You can go for more or less, but you definitely want all the trichomes to at least be cloudy.

Good luck and don't be afraid to post pics! 🤠

B

Bdubs

If the pistils are truly brown, it is an early indication of pollination. Scour for bananas (if you see yellow, double check) and herming which will show dick and ball (where the pollen comes from). Also, if it is pollinated, look to the older calyx and see if they look sunken in or smashed. This could be from outside source or hermaphrodite.

If amber, look to the trichomes for harvest signal. Milky white trichomes on mostly all trichomes.

Top Bottom