my plants are 9 weeks into grow, 2 into flower, how am i looking

• Thread starter latticemedia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

latticemedia

my plants are 9 weeks into the outdoor grow, how am i doing.
My plants are 9 weeks into grow 2 into flower how am i looking 4
My plants are 9 weeks into grow 2 into flower how am i looking
My plants are 9 weeks into grow 2 into flower how am i looking 2
My plants are 9 weeks into grow 2 into flower how am i looking 3
My plants are 9 weeks into grow 2 into flower how am i looking 4

L

latticemedia

Looks naked honestly and i've grown outdoors for over 40+yrs i'd never strip like you have done. Only way i do that is from the bottom up about 18"-24" and that's during mid flower. Those leaves were needed on the plants outdoors.
thank you for letting me know, i was tolld that it was needed to focus the energy to the buds

Galgrows

Galgrows

thank you for letting me know, i was tolld that it was needed to focus the energy to the buds
Well that's true but with outdoor you don't use that theory like indoor. Besides your just starting flower what those leaves were doing is giving energy and protection to the whole plant. Where indoor the light shines down not really hitting sides of plant hence reflective material lines the tent. If it's too dense with leaf sure you can pluck off several a day to open to the light but outdoor sun hits all over if there in a spot that gets full sun all day. Someone told you to do this too early in my opinon this is done about a month prior to harvest and as the leaf start dieing. Hey hang in there, just do abit more asking prior to doing drastic moves.

L

latticemedia

Well that's true but with outdoor you don't use that theory like indoor. Besides your just starting flower what those leaves were doing is giving energy and protection to the whole plant. Where indoor the light shines down not really hitting sides of plant hence reflective material lines the tent. If it's too dense with leaf sure you can pluck off several a day to open to the light but outdoor sun hits all over if there in a spot that gets full sun all day. Someone told you to do this too early in my opinon this is done about a month prior to harvest and as the leaf start dieing. Hey hang in there, just do abit more asking prior to doing drastic moves.
thanks so much i will take any more advice ur willing to give

Top Bottom