My plants are dying! Please help!

• Thread starter darklordmelkor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Hello.

Growing autos. My plants are dying. They are into week 2 flowering and their leaves are started to yellowing few days ago. Pulled off at least 8-9 leaves from first plant and now other leaves are wilting and dying. When i touch all leaves, i can feel that they are weak.

I didn't water them for 4 days. I water them when top 5-6 cm deep of soil gets dry. I wated until i get good amount of run off. So it's usually takes 4 days. Now i watered them immediately and fed them.

Strains: Auto White Widow, Autopilot XXL, Auto God's Glue
Light: 1000w hps
Medium: Soil
Nutes: Advanced Nutrients Grow Micro Bloom (using company chart)
Pot: 20 liters and takes 4 to 6 liters water until i get good amount of run off.

This is how they look like now.

White Widow #1

My plants are dying please help 2

My plants are dying please help 3

My plants are dying please help 4

This is Autopilot XXL.

My plants are dying please help 5

My plants are dying please help 6

My plants are dying please help 7

This is White Widow #2

My plants are dying please help 8

My plants are dying please help

Please help! I don't want to lose my plants :(

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They're not dying. You're only losing a few leaves from the bottom. It looks like there's a demand for magnesium (Mg), and the plant is taking it from some lower leaves. You can add 5ml/gallon of epsom salts next time you water. (1 tsp/gal)

In that sixth pic, note the hooking leaves near the tops. This is a sign you recently added too much nitrogen (N). The hooking will never go away, but the next leaves will be normal, if you adjust your N additions.

You may still be under watering, but I can't say for certain.

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

They're not dying. You're only losing a few leaves from the bottom. It looks like there's a demand for magnesium (Mg), and the plant is taking it from some lower leaves. You can add 5ml/gallon of epsom salts next time you water. (1 tsp/gal)

In that sixth pic, note the hooking leaves near the tops. This is a sign you recently added too much nitrogen (N). The hooking will never go away, but the next leaves will be normal, if you adjust your N additions.

many peoples said its nute lockout or overwatering. but top looks fine. just lower side is looks terrible.

seed bank said its nitrogen deficiency at first plant and they said raise feeding. other peoples said stop feeding and flush them.

i am really confused. just into week 2 of flowering.

actually budding keeps going. its not stunted.

its started 3 days ago on first plant (white widow auto). then next day other 3 plants started to show same signs.

top leaves looks healthly and budding keeps going.

i am really worried so much. its not good to loose plant after 6 weeks. they was amazing and fast growing since last 3 days.

i will use epsom salts on next watering. but also i am feeding with pH perfect grow micro bloom fertilizer. is it ok to add epsom in that fert-water mix?

as i said i fed one with nutes what company chart says. but didnt water others to see how she will react.

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

also i am watering them when 2-3 inch deep of soil gets dry. i water until i get good amount of run off. lets say like i water them with 6 liters of water and get at least 2 liters of run off.

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Okay solution is found. They are starving. White widow (which i fed 10 hours ago) is very fine now. All leaves was wilting but now all leaves are up. Even yellow ones. I was able to feel how thin her all leaves but now i can feel thickness again. This is how she looks like now.

I raised Micro fertz (nitrogen and calcium).

IMG20220525012029

IMG20220525012035

IMG20220525012040

IMG20220525012046

IMG20220525012053

Latest posts

Top Bottom