My plants are now budding

• Thread starter indoorgrowingspain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

My plants are now budding just wanting to see what everyone thought do you think they look like there doing good there 4 weeks into 12hrs on 12 hours off also could anyone help see if any are male there were feminised seeds but I know they can tern still let me know I really appreciate it everyone thanks

My plants are now budding
My plants are now budding 2
My plants are now budding 3
My plants are now budding 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

2 weeks after initiating 12 on 12 off look just where the big fan leaves join the stem.
Girls have little blond hairs boys don't. Your plants are girls.
Sexing

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
You are looking SOLID!!!!🤌

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

Thanks for all the complements I have just woke up today and this one plant is ahead of the others but is this normal now to look like the leaves are dying ect I have attached some images and I’m 4 weeks into flowering let me know

IMG 1914
IMG 1916
IMG 1915
indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

If anyone can give me advice and let me know if it is normal for it to look like that it’s actually 4 weeks 4 days into flowering

3cats

3cats

If anyone can give me advice and let me know if it is normal for it to look like that it’s actually 4 weeks 4 days into flowering
I think your light is either too close or you've had it on full power a bit too early. I try and have my leaves flat and not down shying away from the light. Yours have curled and are pointing down, I see that a sign of lighting problems. My aim was to have my light at full power at week 4 of flower building in up strength from 60% at flip. This grow I'm going to week 6 for my max strength food and light. I use this chart and as I add more feed I add more light,

They look pretty good for a new grower, I'd turn down the light a bit but I think its a bit too late to fix the leaves. Mine go 10 weeks plus so you've some time left to bulk them up.

Top Bottom