My plants has white spects

• Thread starter astor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
astor

astor

Can somebody help me? Lately I have noticed that My plant is beginning to have white aspects and I don't know what it means or how I can solve this...

100642680 252496529335437 2328596191169740800 n
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm first we need know you grow set up , medium , nutes used and what rates , ph , ppm , indoor or out door ,
regards Od

astor

astor

Hi welcome to the farm first we need know you grow set up , medium , nutes used and what rates , ph , ppm , indoor or out door ,
regards Od
I'm growing outdoor but when it is bad weather I put My plant inside. A week ago I topped it and it went really good. I also don't PH the water, I use regular tap water. Maybe this is the problem because I live in the city of Antwerp and maybe the tap water has too many chemicals in it.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What medium in your pot in the pic is the plant growing in .

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

looks like more than one issue....mites being probable...dealing with them myself at the moment and i see mite damage on the 3 leaf in the middle above what looks like heavy nutrient damage to the leaf below it

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes medium is your potting soil sorry , look to me it’s ph related and a little over watering , not knowing your ph of your water that’s probably a problem.

astor

astor

looks like more than one issue....mites being probable...dealing with them myself at the moment and i see mite damage on the 3 leaf in the middle above what looks like heavy nutrient damage to the leaf below it
I just use universal potting soil. I don't PH the tap water I use And I don't add any nutrition things...

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

This is Mite damage top and bottom leaf you can actually see some mites in it
IMG 20200513 092455124
IMG 20200513 092449043

astor

astor

Yes medium is your potting soil sorry , look to me it’s ph related and a little over watering , not knowing your ph of your water that’s probably a problem.
Can I then just use distilled water? Or do I really need to Buy a PH thingy?

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Yeah you should buy pH tester that you can recalibrate off of Amazon. Make sure you can recalibrate it I bought some junk ones in the store that don't work and then get a cheap pH test kit for use in aquariums and check your tap wateror any other water source that you might use so you know the pH of it like the pH of my well water is 8.2 it's kind of alkaline and I know that so I try to adjust accordingly

astor

astor

Yeah you should buy pH tester that you can recalibrate off of Amazon. Make sure you can recalibrate it I bought some junk ones in the store that don't work and then get a cheap pH test kit for use in aquariums and check your tap wateror any other water source that you might use so you know the pH of it like the pH of my well water is 8.2 it's kind of alkaline and I know that so I try to adjust accordingly
What PH do you want and how do you adjust it?

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Well the pH of your soil is most important and you want to have that around the seven range and there's some guys on here that can be more specific then me you can use the aquarium test kit to check your pH runoff at the bottom of your pot just read some of the q&a around this forum there's a lot of good info that can explain it far better than me... I'm on here to learn just like you but I saw mite damage on your plant and if you're growing it out doors it's a probability having just seen it fresh on my own plant last week

astor

astor

Well the pH of your soil is most important and you want to have that around the seven range and there's some guys on here that can be more specific then me you can use the aquarium test kit to check your pH runoff at the bottom of your pot just read some of the q&a around this forum there's a lot of good info that can explain it far better than me... I'm on here to learn just like you but I saw mite damage on your plant and if you're growing it out doors it's a probability having just seen it fresh on my own plant last week
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom