My plants have been trimmed lollipop

• Thread starter Money420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Money420

I trimmed my plants lollipop am I supposed to use netting???

Ponky

Ponky

Nets or stakes or bud yoyos. Whatever works. Scrog nets are not the same as trellis nets..

growsince79

growsince79

Nets or stakes or bud yoyos. Whatever works. Scrog nets are not the same as trellis nets..
Really? What's the difference? Is this a scrog or trellis net?

Ponky

Ponky

Really? What's the difference? Is this a scrog or trellis net?
View attachment 1264950
That's homemade. A trellis is the white non flexible netting and the Scrog net is made of a flexible cord like material. It comes with 4 hooks. And it's stretchy with big spaces between the strands. And it's easier to use to keep a canopy level. A trellis doesn't stretch.

growsince79

growsince79

IDK they both look pretty flexible to me. Can't believe I've been doing this wrong for 40 years. Time to step up my game. Do you think a real trellis will improve my crops?

Ponky

Ponky

IDK they both look pretty flexible to me. Can't believe I've been doing this wrong for 40 years. Time to step up my game. Do you think a real trellis will improve my crops?
Yes. You're doing it wrong. You don't know that they make flexible and non flexible nets. So I would assume you make many mistakes. All day most likely. I would if I was you relearn everything you've ever seen. Just to be safe. 40 years and you don't know that different types of nets? With age doesn't come wisdom. Just an older idiot.

growsince79

growsince79

I trimmed my plants lollipop am I supposed to use netting???

Yes. You're doing it wrong. You don't know that they make flexible and non flexible nets. So I would assume you make many mistakes. All day most likely. I would if I was you relearn everything you've ever seen. Just to be safe. 40 years and you don't know that different types of nets? With age doesn't come wisdom. Just an older idiot.
I know I make more mistakes in one day than most make the entire grow; that's why I'm here to learn from others. So may I ask why is non stretch trellis better than a flexible or home made adjustable scrog?

Ponky

Ponky

I know I make more mistakes in one day than most make the entire grow; that's why I'm here to learn from others. So may I ask why is non stretch trellis better than a flexible or home made adjustable scrog?
Maybe when I'm reminding someone to look before they order a net to make sure it's the one they want you don't spend your time being a dick to me for it. Call me crazy.

growsince79

growsince79

Maybe when I'm reminding someone to look before they order a net to make sure it's the one they want you don't spend your time being a dick to me for it. Call me crazy.
Dude chill; I just asked what the difference is; I've never bought one. So should I buy the one that says trellis- not scrog??

Ponky

Ponky

Dude chill; I just asked what the difference is; I've never bought one. So buy the one that says trellis- not scrog??
If you order one that says trellis or buy one of the white ones in the bag it's a stiff non flexible material. It's for garden use. You can use it. But the scrog net they sell for tents is a made to size flexible net you can install after the plants already there. It's best to choose the one that suits your purpose. Scrog nets intend you to top and lollipop. And the weave the arms through the grid of the stretchy cords as it grows. And it has a spacing that makes it easier train plants with.

kyLman

kyLman

You need to relax. You can be any flavor in the world, and you choose salt.

Ponky

Ponky

You need to relax. You can be any flavor in the world, and you choose salt.
Yes it's me. My cold mechanical heart answering questions is totally uncalled for. I choose violence 100%. Always.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

He should have known that the other net was for the other thing. I am appalled that he did not know that...
I totally knew the difference between scrog and trellis nets before reading this... Pfff . I knew that shit since I was born.
If I didn't know the difference between a scrog and trellis net up until now I should just hang up the fiskars and quit now.

Ponky

Ponky

He should have known that the other net was for the other thing. I am appalled that he did not know that...
I totally knew the difference between scrog and trellis nets before reading this... Pfff . I knew that shit since I was born.
If I didn't know the difference between a scrog and trellis net up until now I should just hang up the fiskars and quit now.
Facts. Anyone that doesn't know that shouldn't question those that do. Now we are all on the same page. When you think you know. You don't.

growsince79

growsince79

Dude chill; I just asked what the difference is; I've never bought one. So should I buy the one that says trellis- not scrog??

I guess I must have smoked myself retarded. I go to amazon and search scrog net and get the same results as trellis net. They all say trellis, some say flexible - some don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom