My Plants Have Hermied Help!!!!

• Thread starter Jordan Hawse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ok this is going to sound stupid because i am sure no one is as dumb as me :D are you sure there are no light leaks? I had a blurple just like you have and if i plugged it the wrong way the diodes wasn’t turning off properly and was giving a very faint light which you could only see if you were looking directly at them. This is not a common thing i guess and your light is probably not built as badly as mine, but i was growing autos with that light and there was no problem but if they were photos i would be in trouble, now it is just my backup.

Budsobrain

Budsobrain

[QUOTE="Jordan Hawse, post:
That sucks dude. I had a blue dream Herm from heat once. It was one of 15 and the rest of the plants were fine. You can definitely still smoke that bud just pick the seeds as you go. Guess you weren't around back IN THE DAY when most of the weed had seeds lol. No big deal just a pain in the ass.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

[QUOTE="Jordan Hawse, post:
That sucks dude. I had a blue dream Herm from heat once. It was one of 15 and the rest of the plants were fine. You can definitely still smoke that bud just pick the seeds as you go. Guess you weren't around back IN THE DAY when most of the weed had seeds lol. No big deal just a pain in the ass.
Yup every sack used to be filled with seeds lol

Redorchid83

Redorchid83

Any kind of Reggie I get is always seed filled. Seeds, stems and dry-Ass buds

lino

lino

It looks like a Hermy designation of - .5 to poss 3. Very low herm traits IN THAT SPECIFIC PLANT. Herm expression can be tested but that lecture would be removed, some mod has little Wiener syndrome...

Get a book and dissect at bout 50x some of those balls just to verify (you need to be able to ID abortions also that lecture was fukd with also), Prob all male organs, To get a finite genetic designation for the gay gene , MeGI, you will need some PROVEN Dom & Rec seed stock to breed with to determine herm zygosity and make your final determination on the herm designation of that strain,,, this will need to be done on several plants from that strain to get a true herm designation..

All cannabis plants and Humans are herms ! The questions is "what is the organisms Gender Expression, not to be confused with sexual designation.... Gender is entirely different. Gender is influenced in the DNA by the DOI gene in cannabis while cannabis plants and Humans sex is determined by our fathers thru our Chromosomes in which the DNA is embed and RNA signals tell the organism what gender to Express ... Go put your job apps out now guys you just became geneticists ...

When you Fem a plant this is all fukd up, there are reasons for breeding to do this like seedless melon but if your not a breeder all your doing is fucking shit up,, you're making mutant unhealthy breeders for seed production stock while others wil find it nonhealthy for consumption but among those seed COULD be the holygrail champ among a bunch of crappy plants and then they name the CUT a strain and ppl try to breed with it and we get a bunch of crap.... pretty simple when you get down to it.

I'll take a cow,,, give it massive doses of homones to change it's gender and DNA in the chromosomes of that cow,
You eat that cow for 6 mths and see what happens, Oh and meanwhile smoke some herm plants...
But we'll raise it free range feed and a organic cow for you... Prob taste better to.

Facts Jack,,, dont argue with me....

lino

lino

It looks like a Hermy designation of - .5 to poss 3. Very low herm traits IN THAT SPECIFIC PLANT. Herm expression can be tested but that lecture would be removed, some mod has little Wiener syndrome...

Get a book and dissect at bout 50x some of those balls just to verify (you need to be able to ID abortions also that lecture was fukd with also), Prob all male organs, To get a finite genetic designation for the gay gene , MeGI, you will need some PROVEN Dom & Rec seed stock to breed with to determine herm zygosity and make your final determination on the herm designation of that strain,,, this will need to be done on several plants from that strain to get a true herm designation..

All cannabis plants and Humans are herms ! The questions is "what is the organisms Gender Expression, not to be confused with sexual designation.... Gender is entirely different. Gender is influenced in the DNA by the DOI gene in cannabis while cannabis plants and Humans sex is determined by our fathers thru our Chromosomes in which the DNA is embed and RNA signals tell the organism what gender to Express ... Go put your job apps out now guys you just became geneticists ...

When you Fem a plant this is all fukd up, there are reasons for breeding to do this like seedless melon but if your not a breeder all your doing is fucking shit up,, you're making mutant unhealthy breeders for seed production stock while others wil find it nonhealthy for consumption but among those seed COULD be the holygrail champ among a bunch of crappy plants and then they name the CUT a strain and ppl try to breed with it and we get a bunch of crap.... pretty simple when you get down to it.

I'll take a cow,,, give it massive doses of homones to change it's gender and DNA in the chromosomes of that cow,
You eat that cow for 6 mths and see what happens, Oh and meanwhile smoke some herm plants...
But we'll raise it free range feed and a organic cow for you... Prob taste better to.

Facts Jack,,, dont argue with me....
If you have a Champion Herm, I can fix it for breeding purposes. But that lecture would Not last a NY seconds , sorry bout the censorship guys

Leew421

Leew421

That plant in the pic was never female. That is all male right there.

Top Bottom