My plants haven't been sleeping the last 3 nights (early flower) (pic Inside)

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Wtf is going on I haven't seen or heard of this but my plants have been perked up all night like it's day time... anybody seen this?
I can't think of any other reason besides the infrared lights on Wyze cam pan v3 that this picture is from

My plants havent been sleeping the last 3 nights early flower pic inside
bguwop420

bguwop420

I can't find anything online about this ..I checked yesterday and no pollen sacs..

E

Eclipted

Any light in the tent during bedtime is bad light. Generally my plants know like 30 minutes before it’s lights out bc their leaves start to droop. When did you switch to flower? Maybe they’re still adjusting to the timing?

bguwop420

bguwop420

Any light in the tent during bedtime is bad light. Generally my plants know like 30 minutes before it’s lights out bc their leaves start to droop. When did you switch to flower? Maybe they’re still adjusting to the timing?
It's outdoors and they've been in flower for 8 to 11 days

E

Eclipted

Ahhh I have no experience outdoors I’m sorry bro I won’t be much help lol I will say as long as they look healthy don’t sweat it

bguwop420

bguwop420

It's outdoors and they've been in flower for 8 to
Ahhh I have no experience outdoors I’m sorry bro I won’t be much help lol I will say as long as they look healthy don’t sweat it
Yea they are healthy af idk whats going on it's storming hard outside right now and they are standing up like the sun is out lmao im just worried about possible pollen sacs but I'll keep checking for them everyday

Top Bottom