• Start date
  • Tagged users None
thc king

thc king

This mother plant has
been growing for some
time i been doing the same
routine every day i come
home to see my plant in shock she is budding already i need help her out of shock and
healthy again here is a
picture and also i forgot to
mention that the smell has
changed from good to
bammer

My plants in shock i need help
urbanfog

urbanfog

maybe go thru the questions so folks have a better idea of your growing situation? 5hrs in soil could be nothing, to me they looked thirsty in the first pic. what else do you have going on with them, a bit of history? I am sure one of the greed thumbs will finger out a direction for you

Good luck,
UF

L

leafmold

Look hot and thirsty. What temp u figure the pot gets to

thc king

thc king

maybe go thru the questions so folks have a better idea of your growing situation? 5hrs in soil could be nothing, to me they looked thirsty in the first pic. what else do you have going on with them, a bit of history? I am sure one of the greed thumbs will finger out a direction for you

Good luck,
UF

My questions are how can i get it out of shock and how to get it healthy again i give it at least a water bottle with tomato nutrients and i feed it every other day

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Plant looks either like it's been girdled, or the roots have seriously been compromised.

urbanfog

urbanfog

My questions are how can i get it out of shock and how to get it healthy again i give it at least a water bottle with tomato nutrients and i feed it every other day

I understand you ? but we need some background. They look thirsty and hot

thc king

thc king

I understand you ? but we need some background. They look thirsty and hot
What background info u need and i watered it every other day but 3days ago i watered it with a 2 liter soda and i put 1tbs and a half of miracle grow i had a feeling it was 2much but i tried it its not the onley plant i water with the 2liter i have 4others and i use the.2 liter once 4 all of them but after that i noticed thats when it went into shock or got droopy this is how it looked in the mornin

CAM00855
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
tiny container that is way too wet?? that container is not big enough for a mother plant that has grown for a long time, although your plant isn't that big that container is small. If you overwater you can kill or soften/wilt a plant, fyi

thc king

thc king

tiny container that is way too wet?? that container is not big enough for a mother plant that has grown for a long time, although your plant isn't that big that container is small. If you overwater you can kill or soften/wilt a plant, fyi
Thats true the leafs are all moist and it looks week

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What background info u need and i watered it every other day but 3days ago i watered it with a 2 liter soda and i put 1tbs and a half of miracle grow i had a feeling it was 2much but i tried it its not the onley plant i water with the 2liter i have 4others and i use the.2 liter once 4 all of them but after that i noticed thats when it went into shock or got droopy this is how it looked in the mornin
I could have sworn this was stickied.

Ayup. It is. Right at the top of the infirmary and it says Read Me First.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/read-me-first.1245/

urbanfog

urbanfog

Any ideas on how to cure

Got any answers for these?
Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Any ideas on how to cure
Not until I have a better idea of what's going on. I'd also up-end that plant, get a GOOD look at the roots. But, I think babaG is leading you down a path, as is urbanfog. :)

thc king

thc king

Not until I have a better idea of what's going on. I'd also up-end that plant, get a GOOD look at the roots. But, I think babaG is leading you down a path, as is urbanfog. :)
Would it b a good idea to clone the plant to save part of it

urbanfog

urbanfog

sick plants dont clone well, really buddy go thru the list and answer so the farmers can point you in the right direction

Dunge

Dunge

Dead plants can stay green for quite some time.
Been there.
Couldn't hurt to flush the hell out of it.
That is assuming the original insult was not over watering.

thc king

thc king

Dead plants can stay green for quite some time.
Been there.
Couldn't hurt to flush the hell out of it.
That is assuming the original insult was not over watering.
How much water should i use 2 flush

Dunge

Dunge

How much water should i use 2 flush

I would let two gallons of water slowly run through the soil.
Followed by a compost tea or caps bennies, anything to re-establish the microbial community.
I suspect the damage is root based and likely the result of a microbial population collapse.

Have you pulled the plant out and inspected the roots?
If you can, give us a picture.

Good luck.

Top Bottom