My Plants Leaves Just Can't Stop From Doing This, Someone Please Point Me In Right Direction

• Thread starter Major Nuggs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Major Nuggs

My plants leaves just cant stop from doing this someone please point me in right direction 2
My plants leaves just cant stop from doing this someone please point me in right direction

My plants leaves just cant stop from doing this someone please point me in right direction 3
ken dog

ken dog

Try some cannabis friendly nutrients... You seem to have a few deficiencies there.

It's also possible that you have root issues caused by one thing or another.

I see deficiencies in magnesium, copper, calcium, and iron.

pugliese63

pugliese63

By appearances it seems your root zone is saturated. I noticed you're using rock wool croutons which should provide enough air to keep things in check. A wet or saturated root zone prevents the plant from taking up water since it is thoroughly hydrated.
Calcium is an immobile nutrient and can't be transported to other parts of the plant if it's overwatered. Even if there is enough present in your nutrient solution. That's why you see the yellowing around the leaf edges. This will cause other issues as @ken dog pointed out.
What's your watering/feed schedule and what type? Ebb and flow, drip? What nutrient set up are you using and what is the pH?
I think you will be able to correct this with an adjustment to either your watering schedule and/or a pH.
Can also be a result of high humidity, especially during dark periods. Getting better ventilation or dehumidification would be the answer if that's the problem.
I'm not an expert but all your symptoms seem to indicate too much moisture, whether it's in the root zone or environment.
Not too complicated a fix if that's the the case.

M

Major Nuggs

Thanks for the quick replies. I apologize for not giving you the bare minimum's info about my grow. I have it all under 400 Watt metal highlight temperature temps are about 75° all the time there is no dark. Because I have my light on 24 hours a day . My medium Rockwool croutons. For nutes it's been Maxi grow with some additions of Cal mag and silicone sometimes only. Just because I'm not really sure how to take that silicone. Seems like someone could use it as a pH up! I haven't set up with a watering timer yet, so I water by hand every or every other day.. OK guys I got to go back to work . I'll check on my next break. Thx fer all welcomed input...

Top Bottom