My Plants Need Help!

• Thread starter Izarah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izarah

Izarah

I have several plants with this effecting it and I can't figure it out! Need help before I loose them! Brown spots on several leaves. Some curling up. Plants are grown indoors in 5 gallon fabric pots under LED lights. PH is in correct range. Any help is appreciated. Thinking calcium problems but don't know ☹️

My plants need help
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have several plants with this effecting it and I can't figure it out! Need help before I loose them! Brown spots on several leaves. Some curling up. Plants are grown indoors in 5 gallon fabric pots under LED lights. PH is in correct range. Any help is appreciated. Thinking calcium problems but don't know ☹️
what stage of growth are they in? veg or flower? if in flower how long have they been in flower and whats the posted flower time with the breeder that produced the strain. You need to offer up more info.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Please share the following information: Medium(soil, cooc, etc.) room temp, room RH, what LED you are using, how far you have it from your plants and any info you may have regarding your water source.

Izarah

Izarah

what stage of growth are they in? veg or flower? if in flower how long have they been in flower and whats the posted flower time with the breeder that produced the strain. You need to offer up more info.

I grew from seed. They are in veg state

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm growing these in black gold organic soil. Feeding them oceanic fert every two weeks as directed on bottle. It's call pacific Gro.
I'm not familair with the nute your using but to my mind 2 weeks is way too long. Could be why your developing a defish. Step up your feeding with closer intervals. I usually feed, water, water, feed. then repeat

xboxjoe

xboxjoe

hi I'm a new grower too, I had this on my leaves, fuck I had every colour and problem, mine turned out to be a ph problem, I was ph'ing the water to about 6.4 after adding bio canna Flores pouring it in and not checking the run off. when the plants turned to shit tested the run off and it was 5.8. apparently a lot of nutes get locked out below 6.4

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

hi I'm a new grower too, I had this on my leaves, fuck I had every colour and problem, mine turned out to be a ph problem, I was ph'ing the water to about 6.4 after adding bio canna Flores pouring it in and not checking the run off. when the plants turned to shit tested the run off and it was 5.8. apparently a lot of nutes get locked out below 6.4

This is not true, you need to do some more research before passing out information like this

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

This is not true, you need to do some more research before passing out information like this

Like smokes said , nutes do not lock out at 6.4, I ran hydro for yrs and never had a lockout issue with any nutes I've used. 5.8 is optimal ph for hydro.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thats looks like a p problem... meaning youre probably NOT in correct ph range... 6.8 is cool for soil. And lay off the nutes... cut what youre doing in half

Last edited:
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Just a thought...

What are the temps of your soil lights on and lights off. Take the temp whenever. Then take it right before lights go off (lights on temp max) and take it right before or after lights come on (lights off low temp). Or just stick a temp meter in that indicates current temp and stores high low temp over the last day. Are the pots on a cold floor especially concrete or stone.

Phosphorus deficiency can cause purple but it often is darker purple and can make people think it is a mold. I usually encountered it with outdoor grows. It happens because the root zone is cold and that interferes with phosphorus uptake. I started just adding a bit of triple phosphate in the outdoor spots I encountered this. Indoor you don't need more than a tablespoon sprinkled on the top of a 3-5 gallon container.

Go look at stitch's plant problems and look at phosphate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom