My plants needs to be saved

• Thread starter Donjaidynn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Donjaidynn

Donjaidynn

I was wondering if any of you that know about growing Cannabis could help me diagnose and treat my plant .
All of it’s leaves are drooping. The bigger/older leaves are turning yellowish brown and are also wilting . Please help me !! Here pics of my two plants
Thank you in advance

My plants needs to be saved
My plants needs to be saved 2
My plants needs to be saved 3
My plants needs to be saved 4
My plants needs to be saved 5
My plants needs to be saved 6
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I was wondering if any of you that know about growing Cannabis could help me diagnose and treat my plant .
All of it’s leaves are drooping. The bigger/older leaves are turning yellowish brown and are also wilting . Please help me !! Here pics of my two plants
Thank you in advance
Are you adjusting your pH?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I think there are alot of issues..clear cups, poor soil?, lack of food, drainage..transplanting might help..reading surely will help ..if you provide more info..(lights, medium, etc) many more answers will be forthcoming.

Donjaidynn

Donjaidynn

are you letting them dry in-between waterings? the ones in the clear plastic cups look worst. here is a dumb question, did you make holes at the bottom of those clear plastic cups?

probably just a day . Should I wait longer ? What should I do ?
And yes I did

TerriR

TerriR

Looks like you need to repot in a decent sized container with good drainage and in the best soil you can find (I like happy frog/coco loco). with half coco loco, your soil will dry out pretty much daily and you can add a few drops of veg nutrients along with a little cal/mag. Jorge Cervantes says to work on developing a good root system early on so you need to make sure those roots are very happy. This has been my experience and it seems to work.Here is one of my 12 week old plants...

F877B1E7 93EE 4FD3 9307 C75BBE284962

Latest posts

Top Bottom