My plants seem short, I'm assuming the stretch is mostly over?

• Thread starter suckabusta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
suckabusta

suckabusta

Flipped them to flower at week 10, currently 3 weeks into flowering. They seems really short? Thinking they won't stretch much more after this week?
My plants seem short im assuming the stretch is mostly over
My plants seem short im assuming the stretch is mostly over 2
My plants seem short im assuming the stretch is mostly over 3

Strain is runtz s1 by dojo seed co, seemingly an indica dominant strain.

I did do a lot of training, aggressive lst and topping. I was trying to fill out the trellis with the max plants im allowed.

Thinking maybe I topped it too many times? Or perhaps they filled the 5gal pots after a long veg? Maybe I should have finished in 7gals?

Grown in Coast of Maine stonington with Gaia green amendments. Mammoth P and bio bizz occasionally with watering. Transplanted up 3 times, using mikorhyzae (sp?) Lol.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks!

Observationist

Observationist

Flipped them to flower at week 10, currently 3 weeks into flowering. They seems really short? Thinking they won't stretch much more after this week?View attachment 1323420View attachment 1323421View attachment 1323422

Strain is runtz s1 by dojo seed co, seemingly an indica dominant strain.

I did do a lot of training, aggressive lst and topping. I was trying to fill out the trellis with the max plants im allowed.

Thinking maybe I topped it too many times? Or perhaps they filled the 5gal pots after a long veg? Maybe I should have finished in 7gals?

Grown in Coast of Maine stonington with Gaia green amendments. Mammoth P and bio bizz occasionally with watering. Transplanted up 3 times, using mikorhyzae (sp?) Lol.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks!
hell, the 5 gallon could be overkill, but it is organics soo.

nothing to worry about here, a longer veg time and it would have.

otherwise looks great, id just remove any bottom bud sites.

suckabusta

suckabusta

Yeah I've been trimming/defoliating a little at a time every few waterings. Being my first time I'm not sure what's overkill as far as trimming goes yet lol

2Bad

2Bad

Anything under the top 8 inches wont mature because it won't get any light. So if you want to get an increase in yield you can do that.

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

I'm sure there are several factors that influence the stretch so there's no magic number. My last grow, I measured the height of my girls every other day. The stretch ended just short of a month after the flip to 12/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom