My poor mans grow tent

• Thread starter Slim0317
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Since it's been so hot and humid, I figured I'd take advantage and made an addition.
Not sure what that is or does?

You may want to think about purchasing some rope ratchets. Very handy for adjusting light heights along with tons of other uses in the garden. Broke a branch at internode and used one to support it while it healed back. Worked perfectly.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I've been going in there several times a day to check on things and with the fan on, it's warm, but not overly so, humidity seems ok since nothing has dried out nor rotted. The really cool thing is how it holds it at night. Holding out for a Cloudline 6 since I'm not currently having issues, but good ventilation is next must have.
If you haven't already, buy a hygrometer. Seat of pants measurements are not recommended if you are trying to maximize your yield.

S

Slim0317

Not sure what that is or does?

You may want to think about purchasing some rope ratchets. Very handy for adjusting light heights along with tons of other uses in the garden. Broke a branch at internode and used one to support it while it healed back. Worked

It's a c02 generator. If I wanted to increase the co2, I'd have to increase the temp. Since the temp is already up, figured I'd add some co2 and increase the growth rate. And as far as the hygrometer, I got 2 the day before I put this in.

20220812 094203
Top Bottom