My Pride And Joy Gg#4

• Thread starter Hillfruit77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

She looks a lil stressed homie... too much stress will cause her to go from Princess GG4 to
Kaytlin Jenner :(

And I reached down and she had ballz :)
just funning you! You should get you some cuts tho soon!!!
He is right about that!
You never know, old bendy knees there might walk the
Green mile at any moment,,, best to preserve that cut,
if that is what you got.....

Hillfruit77

Hillfruit77

She looks a lil stressed homie... too much stress will cause her to go from Princess GG4 to
Kaytlin Jenner :(

And I reached down and she had ballz :)
just funning you! You should get you some cuts tho soon!!!
He is right about that!
You never know, old bendy knees there might walk the
Green mile at any moment,,, best to preserve that cut,
if that is what you got.....
Yeah next few weeks I plan on it I just tied her up

IMG 1109
IMG 1105
Hillfruit77

Hillfruit77

You would be amazed at the so called gg4 thats all over my local craigslist. Maybe 1 out of 20 are real. I mean, not even close to what gg4 looks or resembles.
lol I got it as a cut from a good friend of mine I believe it's legit he always get the good shit in lol

H

heisen

I would cut some clone's off that turd and start over like dude said earlier.that plant got off on a rocky start.It almost looks like a cross between cannabis and a honeysuckle.I had to look twice cause i thought it had vines growing up it.Good luck on round 2.

Hillfruit77

Hillfruit77

I would cut some clone's off that turd and start over like dude said earlier.that plant got off on a rocky start.It almost looks like a cross between cannabis and a honeysuckle.I had to look twice cause i thought it had vines growing up it.Good luck on round 2.
What's the best light and best light cycle you recommend for clone I'm using a oxy Cloner

H

heisen

Ive gotten a few packs from greenpoint.CopperChem,2 packs of Tomahawk,2 eagle scouts,Hickock Haze,and DVG False Teeth.cant wait to get the ones i have going now finished up so i can start the tomahawks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom