My Purple Punch when She is ready!

• Thread starter plumsmooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I really think she is a beauty. The contrast in color!
My purple punch when she is ready

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
She looks tasty 😎
And so funny that you should post that just now, I only just found out a few minutes ago that I have won a seed bundle and Purple Punch is one of the strains and one I have had on the radar for my 2nd grow in January :-)

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

She looks tasty 😎
And so funny that you should post that just now, I only just found out a few minutes ago that I have won a seed bundle and Purple Punch is one of the strains and one I have had on the radar for my 2nd grow in January :-)
Very COOL... I hadn't grow Indica for a while and although I guess this is a hybrid. What perplexed me was that almost all the pistils look orange/red at 4-5 weeks. IT can be deceiving my fiend harvested his way too early. IT is as if the Bud is growing from the inside-out. Unlike c99 which I grew for years always was clearly ready by the percentage 80%+ of Red Pistils. I think Purple Punch needs a full 8 weeks to get any amber going!

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

If any Photoshop masters want to get that extension cord out of there otherwise I'll just have to leave it for now. I mean c'mon, it goes perfectly with the orange pistils! Look Carefully and please let me know how much you feel it detracts from the vibe of the photo? Thanks for your time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom