my purple trash and sssdh

• Thread starter mrsgreenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrsgreenthumb

Hey just checkin in with the farm thought I would give yall an update on what I got goin. So I started with 6 purple trash and 3 sssdh, got em under a 400w mh in a small area. Im using foxfarm soil and nutrients. Everything seems to be going really well. At first I had a mold problem with one of the girls and couldnt really get her past it then the same one had a dificiency of some kind..... long story short she gave me more trouble than she was worth and I didnt want her to get the rest of em sick so I pulled her. Now Im down to 2 sssdh and still the original 6 purple trash.
I also started LST on em and topped em as well. Dam they just took off after that!!!!! The Purple trash is responding better to the training that the sssdh but all look healthy. Since Im pretty new to this stuff i decided to learn by trial and error so one of the purple trash I decided to play with a little bit. After she seemed to recover from her first toppong I did it again on one of the side branches. Just wanted so see how she is going to respond.. Anyways here are some pics, nothin fancy but purdy not the less
0623125432.jpg
0623125534.jpg
0623125402.jpg
0623125418.jpg
0623125650.jpg
0623125631.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good mrsgreenthumb - subbed

:anim_30:

S

sensisaint

hey whats up! looks great,keep us posted. what are the genetics of the purple trash?

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I know what we all strive for is at the end but there is something about a field of healthy little girls that you just have to love. Like a basket full of kittens at Christmas they look adorable.

M

mrsgreenthumb

genetics

the purple trash is purple urkle x trainwreck x hash plant from what I have seen she does rather nicely with a decent yield. tell you what tho from the looks of it she is one hardy little girl!!!!
thank you all for the support its very encouraging:pimp:

M

mrsgreenthumb

So I was struck with a thought......(play dramatic music here) and correct me if I am wrong on this part.... the light is absorbed by the leaves to make chlorophyll which is then converted into sugar for the plant right? So what would happen if I added sugar to my water when I watered them???? I have heard stuff about molasses but not alot. And if it would be beneficial to the plant the question then is do I add it in veg or flower???

M

mrbong73

mrsgreenthumb:
The sugers produced by the plants feed the bacteria and fungi that are in the soil around the roots. The plants will taylor these sugers to attract the specific microbes that they need to help supply the necessary nutrients etc.
Molasses will stimuate these soil microbes as well.
You can use it throughout the plants life cycle.

mrbong

Here's an interesting article that may be useful to you.

M

mrsgreenthumb

why thank you dear just another reason why I love the farm!!!!! So it looks like I might have a bug or two so I am gonna go down to the store tomorrow and pick me up some of that sticky stuff and some azatrol. I have used it before and it works soooo well. I tried the neem oil also but it didnt do much for keeping bugs away just took care of the current problem. Anyways Ill put up some more picks here in a lil after i do some more training on the girls. They are growing like well...... like a weed lol. Im really impressed with my purple trash cant wait to se how she turns out.
Well until next time

M

mrsgreenthumb

hey yall just checkin in ....... got rid of my bugs and everything is lookin real nice gotta go take some pictures in a minute or two. I love the results of the lst you guys Im so glad I went with it there is this nice beautiful canopy of young green girls. Its ennough to make my heart melt lol.
Oh and on a side not I found a really pretty alien dog clone for a good price. Even though I am already 4 wks into veg and only have the one grow room I coukd not resist pickin her up..... I may just have to set up a t5 or somethin and just veg her alone. We'll see but I am real curious about her.
Ill post some pick today I hope talk to yall later

W

wanderingwobble

the purple trash sounds interesting! never heard of it, lookin forward to watchin em. molasses will definitely help, been incorporating that into my feeding regimen for years... lst is the way to go to if youre working with a limited number of plants. they look wonderful, im lookking forward to checkin up on ya on a regular basis!

M

mrsgreenthumb

Ahhh ha!!!!!! Finally found my memory een doing some serious bending on these girls they seem to really like it. I broke a few lil branches tho just by being careless oooppss. Anyways sorry about the delay in pictures yall thanks for the patients. When do you think I can flip these girls? Im getting really anxious. They just went through a major growth spurt that got me all excited!!! Anyways .... pics to come

M

mrsgreenthumb

ok here they are yall thank you for your patients....... i am very anxious to flip these girls but not too sure if it would be best to wait..... i brought them home and put them under the light on june 3rd. I will be transplanting into bigger pots here within the next week. Gimme some feed back tell me what you are thinkin or if you got any pointers
00478.jpg
00178.jpg
00688.jpg
00278.jpg
00766.jpg
00389.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good so far - do you think they are getting rootbound yet - almost looks like the pots they are in will be big enough

if you do transplant Id wait at least 10 days to flip them girls though

M

mrsgreenthumb

yeah thats along the lines of what I was thinkin.... Im runnin out of room to bend em is where my problem lies. is there such a thing as bending too much??? I want to flip by the end of the month for sure I dont know maybe I should just take a step back and be a little more patient with my girls..... I just get so anxious because these are new strains to me and I want to see the end result lol. Good lookin motherload

S

sensisaint

as previously mentioned molasses works well,i would suggest all organic non sulpanated molasses and also a prduct called sucanat which stand for sugar cain natural, this stuff is a pure base sugar and works aboslute wonders on plants,and in flowering your calyx's will be so swelled they will look seeded.lol. this stuff is truly amazing. goood luck with everything. peace

M

mrsgreenthumb

do I pick that up at a hydro store or is there a brew that I can make up ????? Thank you sensisaint!!! Good lookin

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

High MRSGT also skribed in here and will be watching if that's cool. I'm also doing a bunch of SSD hybrids I'm curious what ur SSDH is if I missed it in a previous post all appologiez I did read thru. Just completely blazed. Much grow love girls look awesome.

L

lostnFound02

do I pick that up at a hydro store or is there a brew that I can make up ????? Thank you sensisaint!!! Good lookin

unsulphured molasses, I recommend blackstrap molasses.

looking nice so far, sitting in and watching the show

Top Bottom