my purple trash and sssdh

• Thread starter mrsgreenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

do I pick that up at a hydro store or is there a brew that I can make up ????? Thank you sensisaint!!! Good lookin

you should be able to get it at any fine supermarket that has organic foods. things are looking very nice by the way!

M

mrsgreenthumb

thank you dear .... just transplanted into bigger pots cant wait till I flip em

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very nice pics your babies are looking amazing.....gonna keep an eye on this thread....I'll second the sucanut amazing sugars for your plants and super cheap too!

M

mrsgreenthumb

@ paperstreet: its SSSDH which is a mix between the ssh and sour deisel. I have heard nothin but good things about em but we will see right?? Its my first run with em. I love the way that my purple trash are doin thou. They are responding well to the lst and are some vigorus growers. Now that I transplanted the sssdh seem to be takin off well maybe they just needed more room or somethin. Thank you for checkin my stuff out, it feels really cool to be a part of somethin and have other people take notice. I am so glad that I found this website. Thanks for all the kind words yall it means a lot

M

mrsgreenthumb

thanks mitchy Ill have to go pik some of that up. I can use it in veg and flower???

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Yes u can use it in veg and flower,I only use it veg when I make a tea for some life in the soil...

per gallon of water

1tsp of alaskan fish fert/use the smell free stuff I don't and im paying when I brew my teas lol..

1cup of worm castings

1tsp of sucanat

1tsp of growth plus(optional)

bubble for 12-24hrs with airstone longer the better

very simple veg tea!

In flower I use it at a tsp per gal with my regular nutrient line!

M

mrsgreenthumb

well hello all How have we been?I took a little vacation and I come back and my girls are all standin super tall waitin for me to get home love it!!!!!! I have them on 24 hr darkness today so I can flip em tomorrow. I dont think I am very happy with my ff line and was thinkin about switching.... can I switch lines in the middle of a grow??? My girls just dont seem to be getting what they need Now this is stepping wAy out of my comfort zone ( not sticking to what I know) but I am open to any suggestions that yall might have. Ill post some pictures tomorrow of my pretty ladies

M

mrsgreenthumb

hey yall here are the pics that I have been tryin to get on here forevver sorry about that. The girls are about 2 weeks into flower. The purple trash are movin along alot faster than the sssdh. Sorry its takin so long Im a stoner who forgets to do shit lol anyways feel free to gimme your input
0813091259.jpg
0813091224.jpg
0813091156.jpg
0813091037.jpg
0813091132.jpg
0813091143.jpg
0813091037.jpg

soopy

soopy

Awesome growing Ms.GT! I have grown out Purple Trash a few times, it's great smoke and a joy to grow. I like the set-up, simple and clean.

That LST has given you a nice canopy, well done.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@ paperstreet: its SSSDH which is a mix between the ssh and sour deisel. I have heard nothin but good things about em but we will see right?? Its my first run with em. I love the way that my purple trash are doin thou. They are responding well to the lst and are some vigorus growers. Now that I transplanted the sssdh seem to be takin off well maybe they just needed more room or somethin. Thank you for checkin my stuff out, it feels really cool to be a part of somethin and have other people take notice. I am so glad that I found this website. Thanks for all the kind words yall it means a lot
Ahhh Ok I was a little off but our strains do share one similarity they are both SourD hybrids. That with the Ssh I've been seeing come thru lately sounds like a really Syck cross actually I'm definetely staying tuned. Ssh I will add has some of the densest juiciest nuggz I've ever seen great strain at least the pheno I keep seeing. Awesome and luck!

M

mrsgreenthumb

Thank you guys I am really likin the way my trash is turnin out!!! She is growing soooo fast and my sssdh well she is a climber!!!
@soopy thank you I try to keep it simple and it seems to be workin out nicely
@kottonmouth thank you Ill keep yall posted
I hope I get some super frosty stuff but I think its too soon to tell what we got comin

S

sensisaint

everythings looking super proper. keep up the hard work,cant wait to see the end results. all my best. peace

M

mrsgreenthumb

Sorry its been so long yall!!!! Life kinda side tracked me so here are some updated pictures for you guys to drool over. The quantity is not what I was expecting but the quality is amazing so far..... we just pulled some of the trash she is soooooo purdy!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom