my quest for 1# per plant

• Thread starter Noworries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Noworries

well, I learned a valuable lesson today. Dont wait for branches to show major sagging before tying them up. walked in after work tonight and was looking at the one side of a plant and just thought, gd....this plant looks different....

walked over to the other side and eyes went wide "THE FUCK!"

4 donk branches dropped. slight fracture at the main stem but only about 1/8th of the width of the branch, hope it will be alright.

Other than that shit is moving a long, meaning to get some pic's but been busy with the major overhaul (sealing up the room as best i can for the co2, and a general cleaning)

aiming at streamlining my veg area now as well...its a clusterfuck (i've changed setups too many times trying to find what works best for me)

anyway,

co2 @ 1500ppm
88F temp
48-52% humidity

going to buy more fans this week. need way more air movement in the room to keep temps even throughout the room.

going to have to buy an ozone generator i think, I have a high cfm fan pulling through a huge can filter scrubbing 24/7 (recirculating) and i still got hit with skunk when i came around the corner of my house

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

If you get those sprained ankles wrapped up with floral tape and immobilized, hopefully you won't lose the branch. The retracting 'Nie Co Rol' plant yoyos are a little pricey when you buy a bunch, but well worth the investment over string for tying up branches. The constant tension promotes growth too.

Top Bottom