my recent bho run!

• Thread starter barrydank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
barrydank

barrydank

i ran 14 grams of purple mendo, strawberry cough and some sour d!!

what i used was glass extraction tube, i ground up all the product and put it in the tube, someone told me the dryer the better? any input.
i ran threw about 2 cans of vector 5x i run it until it comes out clear.

i used a pyrex microwave dish a crock pot on low with the boiling water poured into the pot. and the pyrex dish right on top of it.

ran the oil right on top it it. popping bubbles.

then scraped it all of and put it in a hand vac to purge it out, i put some in the frezzer after being spread out as thin as possible. i put some more in my glass jar.

the product i put in the glass jar i left in the complete dark for about 24 hours and the finished product was a nice, strong, potent smelling wax! its handleable and not sticky at all, till heated of course.

wondering if thats how wax was maid i feel like it happen by accident, but the wax is really what i was aiming for and this was my first solo run, and i believe it came out very well, input!
My recent bho run

tube full not packed tight

My recent bho run 2

first run onto the pyrex over the crock pot

My recent bho run 3

after the vac purge

My recent bho run 4

this is the finished wax macro shot, it came out like this after purging and whipping it up a little in the jar. sat for 24hrs like magic!!! waxxxxx

Dad

Dad

nice, try a smaller tube to run with you might get better flavors and more yield. how many filters did you throw on

barrydank

barrydank

i used two @dad and yea do it up post a picture after @kweezy

barrydank

barrydank

nice, try a smaller tube to run with you might get better flavors and more yield. how many filters did you throw on

smaller tube as in run less at a time as well? i filled that tube loose.

Reactions: Dad
barrydank

barrydank

how much butane would you run on a 1/4 of flower? and at any point is any portion more or less potent or taste better?

Dad

Dad

not even a can and i get more then 1.5 grams, i think its moretaste because everything is in a smaller space. idk i just have been doing it like that and getting better results then my friends who use big tubes.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

I would run about 1/2 a can of tane for 14grams of material. DONT grind your material up first... just Pack it in your tube TIGHT! I was running 60-80 gram runs at a time. I switched to running 14 and 28 gram runs and get better quality and higher yeilds. Looks good tho bro. If you are vac purging it you dont really need to whip it either. I whip mine a LITTLE bit before i scrape it up onto my parchment.

Reactions: Dad
barrydank

barrydank

okay i will try the smaller amounts! but don't grind it up? i had runs not ground up and it wasn't yielding as much at all

Dad

Dad

I would run about 1/2 a can of tane for 14grams of material. DONT grind your material up first... just Pack it in your tube TIGHT! I was running 60-80 gram runs at a time. I switched to running 14 and 28 gram runs and get better quality and higher yeilds. Looks good tho bro. If you are vac purging it you dont really need to whip it either. I whip mine a LITTLE bit before i scrape it up onto my parchment.
The PNW tech

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

okay i will try the smaller amounts! but don't grind it up? i had runs not ground up and it wasn't yielding as much at all

No. NO grind!! Break up the bigger buds into little buds but DO NOT grind your materail. Pack you tubes TIGHT!! When you pack your tube tight it breaks down all the bigger buds and stuff. Dont worry, the butane gets too everything. The more "airspace" you have in your tube your yeilds will go down. Packed tube, no grind, 1 can of tane per oz of material. Make sure you get a infrared thermometer that can take the temp of the surface of your oil. Your oil should get no hotter thatn 125 degrees. I keep mine between 115-120 degrees thru out the WHOLE process.

barrydank

barrydank

thanks for the info and yea i watched some of your videos @lucky4lyf im gonna do a run tomorrow just a little one

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

u got 4 grams off a half o???? u sure about that bud? ive only hit 8 grams an oz one time in 2 years of runnin shit 6 days a week....
thats a seriously good yield...
im guessing cuz u ground it maybe??

freezer tot unneeded imho

just blast
heat pop bubbles
make sure no bubbles n all clear
done
if u wanna process further into wax go for it, but dont really need freezer..
liable to get a buncha condensation or water on ur oil by freeing it imho

i get a very thin condensation layer just throwin it on my cold plate for a few min n if i dont wipe it off n fold it into the oil you will get sizzler oil

as for smaller tubes etc, dep on what u use...
i use tubes that hold 2 oz up to a unit...
but theyre pressurized...
i get same yields using small ones or big ones...
if i was gonna run passive system or flow through id prob opt for smaller as well...
dont really have time tho to run 10 small runs...

volume nigga volume.....lol

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

@ lucky4life...
may wanna be carefull on the youtube how to commit felony extraction vids...
they CAN and WILL use that as evidence against you in court...its documented, not conspiracy theory...they WILL MOS DEF use that shit...
they used 3 text threads on a buddy from his ph as evidence, so if you think they wont use a whole video w pictures n proof of what ur doing etc etc, intent knowledge etc etc...they WILL
just sayin...
its happened..it will happen again im sure...
even if a case is seemingly open n shut slam dunk, ie they caught u in ur lab w a buncha butane n oil, if they got it in black and white, in print etc, it seriously locks their case.u cant say shit about anything..and then ur DEF gonna get brokded off...lol
innocent til proven guilty right? why give em even more ways to PROVE it... cuz thats what that is....

dep on ur locale and what ur actually doing n ur record etc etc etc, id say even typing shit here is risky...the diff is these forums are wayyyy less apt to be infiltrated by le vs say YOUTUBE...lol

some fuckin nac tried to tell me on another forum "we dont use swim here, its obvious its you and makes you look sketchy"...lol word for word...
i was like...well i fuckin still do use it...you wanna incriminate urself, HAVE AT IT...lol

carefull out there!!

barrydank

barrydank

yea i got 4 gs on the half i have gotten about a 8th a half, my run i just did yielded only 4g on a whole zip. i didnt grind it this time, maybe that changes the yield, and most of it was shake rather then flower.
IMG 4598

Top Bottom