My Reeferman collection...which ones?

• Thread starter KillBillBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KillBillBuds

Just got back from the ranch with good news...100% germination!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

right on bra!
get to getting and show em how its done..proper
Big D.

N

Nirrity

Youre lucky bastars KillBillBuds ! :) All the best bro, keep us updated! That's freaky old stuff almost a legend now!

J

Jalisco Kid

That nutcruncher is some anti iq smoke for sure. I am a sat guy but if you want to just sit around with a stupid stare that will do it. JK

sun

sun

:roflman those are some real interesting old seeds you got to crack.you have some skills getting them to crack & 100 % germination...........hope you keep us updated

K

KillBillBuds

Speakin of updates...

Here's some boring seedling & transplant pics...

Old RM Gear 001
Old RM Gear 002
Old RM Gear 003
Old RM Gear Transplanted 001
OLd RM Gear Transplanted 002
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
KillBillBuds, Nice germ rates on those old seeds !! Gypsy Kiss are your oldest it looks like, congrats on the great rate!! I also got 100% on my Humboldt Select seeds, too !! Just germed some older seeds Ogers Kush from Cali.Kush seeds and banana ogers too, got 100% on them too !! I have more old reeferman seeds ...ie potent purple and all the ones you have !! Nice to see them up and going !! Thank You for posting them !! monkey5

K

KillBillBuds

Thx monkey5. I remember your handle from the old Reef site. It is nice to have some of his vintage gear...and I wish I could still get some more! Not sure bout the new stuff though...

Quick note...2 Reefer Madness have popped balls early, so they got the chop!

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

hey KBB, happy looking seedlings there! can't wait to see your results bro! really interested in reefermans gear, i hope his new gear is as good as his old stuff everyones raving about!

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
lp#1....and i got a real mendo purp...........and willie indoors

K

KillBillBuds

Update...5 days into bloom, the plants have shown their sex. Results as follows:

King Kross - 2 females, 4 males
Nutcruncher - 5 females, 1 male
Reefer Madness - 3 females, 3 males

I am keeping a male clone of one Kings Kross & Nutcruncher for future pollen chuckin.

Took cuttings off each female.

I'll try to get some pics as the bloom out.

Peace, KBB

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn KBB, I commented in this thread a couple months back and forgot about it! That's cool you grew out those willie f2's. I've had them forever and have came close to popping them soooo many times. Something else always gets put ahead of them though. I figured they would be hard to handle indoor in the tent. You said you got some nice results? Did you find anything really special? I was thinking maybe there would be something really potent and racy/trippy come outta those.

K

KillBillBuds

Damn KBB, I commented in this thread a couple months back and forgot about it! That's cool you grew out those willie f2's. I've had them forever and have came close to popping them soooo many times. Something else always gets put ahead of them though. I figured they would be hard to handle indoor in the tent. You said you got some nice results? Did you find anything really special? I was thinking maybe there would be something really potent and racy/trippy come outta those.

Hey Jack, I had a very energetic & motivating pheno...great daytime smoke! The kind of herb you want to smoke & stay active. I would describe the smell & taste as sweet & spicy...kinda like carrots & cinnamon. I went and found some old pics from IC that I believe are from 05 or 06...to give you an idea...pics aren't the greatest though. Stretch outdoors wasn't bad...indoors was a different story, for whatever reasons.

Willie Nelson F2 001
Willie Nelson F2 002
Willie Nelson F2 003
Willie Nelson F2 004
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey bro, thanks for putting those up. Nice looking buds.
I'm going to have to pop these sometime this year. Maybe I'll run these along side the DeepCongo beans I've got. I've heard the carrot thing used as a description for DC also. Was really hoping to find something leaning toward the Viet black in the WillieF2.
Viet black is one I've wanted since the old C-bay days but could never afford it back then. Beans always went way too high back then. Thanks again for the pics and report my man, much appreciated.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice my brutha...that Nutcruncher is the one, same ratios as I got with her, all plants looked identicle, tasted like a chocolate and coffee when ya smoked her...I really loved this one back in the day..

Holla

Tex

K

KillBillBuds

Very nice my brutha...that Nutcruncher is the one, same ratios as I got with her, all plants looked identicle, tasted like a chocolate and coffee when ya smoked her...I really loved this one back in the day..

Holla

Tex

3 outta the bunch were garbage...but I got 2 phenos worth giving a second run. One is just like TK mentioned above...very much like chocolate & cream!

Didn't get to document the initial seed run with pics...cuz I overshot & filled up my bloom room too much. It was way too crammed.

Anyhow, here is a pic of the 2 Nutcruncher phenos I kept...along with a male for future pollen chucking. The leaves on the male are totally different looking than the females...really trippy. Females in front & male in back veggin under a 400 wt MH.

Nutcruncher phenos
K

KillBillBuds

The Nutcrunchers will go into bloom for their 2nd run in about a week.

All 3 Reefer Madness phenos were worthy of a 2nd run...resins, potency, smell, & tastes were all there!

Here's what we have close to 2 weeks into bloom...Reefer Madness #1, #2, & #3 in that order.

Reefer Madness 1 002
Reefer Madness 2 002
Reefer Madness 3 002
K

KillBillBuds

Both Kings Kross phenos were worthy of a 2nd run as well. Resins & potency were good, but smell & tastes were rather bland. We'll give them one more try...here they are at about 10 days into bloom. Kings Kross #3 & #5 in that order.

Kings Kross 3 001
Kings Kross 3 002
Kings Kross 5 001
Kings Kross 5 002
Top Bottom