• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growlife

someone else said reefs kingcross and roadkill skunk
where real bland tasting

K

KillBillBuds

growlife - don't know bout his double skunk, but yes, my Kings Kross turned out rather bland. Looked good though...very frosty. This 2nd run will determine whether we'll keep her around.

Ez - Thx bro! Good seein ya...hope all is well!

Just gave the KK & RM haircuts to open up light penetration. The stretch on both of them is just about done...neither one are huge stretchers.

Received some feedback from the managing members of the collective I supply Meds to...and they love the samples of Reefer Madness I gave them! Gonna narrow the 3 phenos to 1 and add Reefer Madness to the current line-up!

Nutcrunchers going into bloom in a few more days.

Get some updated pics when there's more ta show...

Peace, KBB

K

KillBillBuds

KillBillBuds, so what are the final results on this run ?

Sorry it's been awhile, I really do not spend much time online these days...much less take pics.

Anyhow...here's a few taken right before chop.

First up is Kings Kross #3...finished this time at 63 days & still rather bland. This one was axed.

Second is Kings Kross #5...63 days was the trick this time...really nice sweet, piney, gluey smells & tastes...plus a pretty strong indica stone! This one will stay in the line up.

Kings Kross 3
Kings Kross 5
K

KillBillBuds

Next is Reefer Madness #1,2,3...all were worthy of keeping...except for the bananas. Not going to take any chances in my bloom room...none were kept. Smells & tastes were earthy & mentholly...similar to Trainwreck or Jack Herer.

ReeferMadness 1
ReeferMadness 2
ReeferMadness 3
K

KillBillBuds

And lastly are Nutcruncher #1 & 2. Both were Afghani dominant. Strong indica stone with astringent smells & creamy, chocolatey taste. Pheno #2 finishes at 53 days and pheno #1 at 60 days. Pheno #2 was kept due to better bag appeal...pheno #1 had slightly airier buds.

Nutcruncher 1 001
Nutcruncher 2 001
N

Nirrity

nonetheless they looks impressive!

i had my votes for reefer madness too sad they appeared to be hermi-proof.. but what the smoke is like? did you enjoy it?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done KBB!! I never grown reef gears yet. U make me want a try some thanks...

T

the1scar

I've heard so much about that Kings Kross, glad you found a pheno worth keeping!

D

Dubsta

Id love to try that nutcuncher, I had a clone of it a long long time ago and lost it before i could try it, i believe it was the same cut u had TK. so mad i lost it.

resinryder

resinryder

You really need to keep that KK around for a while my friend. Totally enjoyed the effects of her. Looks to be a nice yielder too! Strong, tasty, but not over powering. Excellent indica for day time use imho.

S

SSHZ

Great job on these. I'd say it's one of the more successful grows of Reef's seeds I've seen in a while. I'm guessing that's because the grower used Reef's seeds from a few years ago.............

Top Bottom