My room accidentally got seeded !!!!

• Thread starter TitansGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TitansGrow

I had two plants turn male out in my veg room. My partner was messing with them and then went into another grow room and started touching the plants in there. Then I noticed about 25% of the room looks seeded. They were 4 weeks into flower.

Should I pull all plants and just replant room or can I just yank the males and still safely grow the rest of the females out to term? Will the 25% of plants that got seeded end up seeding the rest of the room if I let them all grow to term?

NEED FEEDBACK ASAP PLEASE. NEED TO DECIDE TO BEST WAY TO SALVAGE WHAT I CAN OUT OF THE ROOM THAT GOT SEEDED.

:sad0104:

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
If you don't mind seeded buds let it go. If having seedless is priority you will need to start over with fresh plants.
FJ

darkmatter

darkmatter

check your flower\seeded plants good in regular light, for a hermi from the more seeded plants out, if their isnt then you can be be surer of the male and since it kicked out pollen in veg its not the best male, so throw the seeds away, it sucks but you can take a point and scrape the suface seeds out when you trim, but to me its easier when the bud dries. ride it out any way, it could have gone down like you think, but sometimes a shit plant or two can surface in your flower room if you dont check ,this happens more when your growing seed plants, im not saying clones wont shit out either.you may see some tiny shriveled greyish looking empty banana peels hear and there or their could be a glaring tiger strip looking bitch, you may not even see them till you look a your bud close dried.welcome to the club

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Remove the Males

You need to remove the males and when the light comes on spray your females with water using something that makes a really fine mist. The water will kill any stray pollen left and doing it when the light comes on will give it 12hrs to dry. Good Luck
p.s. don't drench plants, just a nice mist to get the loose pollen on the plants. Spray the rest of the room a little better, just my .02$

mal

S

Sunbiz1

Try Dutch Masters Reverse, just make sure you apply it w/the lights off or you'll burn the leaves.

Good luck!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Reverse will only keep the females from producing male flowers. It will not help if the room has already been pollinated.
FJ

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
What strains did he end up crossing? Could be some Bomb seeds!

G

Gaval

it happens i sexed some plants in my budroom like an idiot a few crops back dont worry bout it. Your buddies will have something to throw outside now =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom