My room

• Thread starter BrianDirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

very hairy..... im diggin the cloning chamber. i have a fish tank laying around, im thinking it may be a good idea, hell you could even use the fish tank lights.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey BD! You got a lot going on, your veg area is pretty busy. I like your clone chamber too, I happen to have the same kind of clone aquarium. I see you and fungus gnats are well acquainted. Try covering your plants top soil with agricultural sand. The larvae can't get out of the soil with sand over it and the gnats can't get in to lay eggs into the soil. A light top layer should do it (about a 1/4 inch), then just use insecticidal soap to kill the loose ones. You'll have to cover just about every single plant, even houseplants if they're in close proximity. It does work well though. Only thing about it is every time you water you gotta do it carefully or the sand will float and leave an exposed area. Just make sure you cover the soil back up after watering, every single time. Peace!

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Still got one going! Little 4x4 flower now 400 hps and a 2x2 veg. Seedlings are 22 days and the flower is 50 today

Grow 001
Grow 004
Grow 005
BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I grew out the purple super skunk seeds that I crossed and used the one female and two males along with the casey jones, raskals fire og and an unk seed called hg. Now these are the offspring. The PSS is an F2 since I used its F1 off spring to create it, The others are all F1 . Please correct if so. Pics from day 43 from flower. There look to be 5 hellfire og phynos.
Casey jones X pss 001
Casey jones X pss 002
Grow pss 011
Grow pss 010
Hellfire og day 42
Grow hellfire OG 002
Grow hellfire og 2345 001
Grow hellfire og 2345 002

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Found a hermi sitting uner a fan leaf! Pulled it and it opened when I had it on a paper.

Grow hermi 002
Grow hermi 003

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Time to close out this grow thread and start one out of the micro grows. I think starting small is best if you have not grown in the past because mistakes can be costly when growing and you most likly are going to be making some in the beginning. If you have a smaller grow then it is easyer to maintian and learn from it. If you spend more than a few hundred buck a month on smoke then I would for sure learn to grow, and your gear pays for itself if you spend that much. Enjoy and good luck!

Top Bottom