My rooms - Week 5

• Thread starter spreadheadgreg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spreadheadgreg

I currently have 1 veg room, using 2 (1000) metal halide lights. The mother room is in various stages & ages. Then I have 2 flower rooms. All of the pics you see in the flower state are in week five. In one of those 2 rooms, I have 2 hydro tables setup that are jet drip/top feed old style Dutch trays filled withed Grodan 6" slab, topped with 3" cubes. These tables are under a 1000 watt MH and 1000 watt HPS. I don't switch the light half way through the cycle, but now that I am saying these, I will change the hoods over tomorrow at turn on. As I told my friend, I will leave my lazy hippie ways behind. That being said, I never moved them before, because in the big picture, I believe, that just the 2 types of bulbs in a small room, gives pretty much a full spectrum of light. Each table consists of 6 trays with 4 cubes on top of 1 slab per tray. The cubes once rooted, went on the trays with 24 hrs of light for roughly 2 1/2 weeks. At that point we blinked to 12/12, you see the size they are. One table in a mix of sativa & indicas. The other table is all indica. Inside this room I have setup a 12,000 BTU AC.

In the other flower room, I currently have 13 (1000 watts) lights, that are mainly switchable ballasts, 3 are MHS. I have 12 plants in 30 gal pots, that vegged for roughly 2 months before the flip. As you can see back in my mother pics, those 7 gal pots are what they make it into, before they go to a 30 gal pot, for a month of veg in the flower room. There are a few 7 gal pots scattered in the room to take up space and bloom. In this room I have 5 (12,000 BTU) AC units. The AC's are the portable stand ups that you can pick up at the hardware store. They each have dual hose intake & exhaust. I pull intake from a cold separate room. If I had a pool or a well, I would have a 5 ton liquid cooled unit. This is the best I came up w/in this gorilla situation.

I am a big supporter of using carbon filters & cans in my mother room, bloom rooms, and in the attic. No odor is the key.

You can see by the pics the beneficials that I use. I use for feeding is the GH Flora Series 3 part. (Green, Purple, Pink)

I will start a diary soon. I am very open to genuine info & help. Please save criticism, don't waste your time or mine. Thank you.

My rooms   week 5
My rooms   week 5 2
My rooms   week 5 3
My rooms   week 5 4
My rooms   week 5 5
My rooms   week 5 6
My rooms   week 5 7
My rooms   week 5 8
I

ilovethisSITE

if you look at my sig youll know why im asking to do this, but you think i can write down all that stuff ur using and go with your room build?

S

spreadheadgreg

Run it! I'll help if i can. Remember you are seeing alot of veg.time in the cases of the pots.Roughly 2 months working through different size containers,up-potted every 2ish weeks.When they go from 7 to 30gal. pots there is one more step of veg. in the big room for 2 - 4 weeks. Then they get flipped! On my tables,once the roots come out of the 3" cube,7-10days after cutting,they go right on the 6" slab for maybe 3ish weeks,and then flip time.

Top Bottom