• Thread starter Homegrownplease
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrownplease

Homegrownplease

Soil Old timers Plant magic
Blue dream
18/6 light schedule

I planted my seeds about 2.5 weeks ago and didn’t use any nutes as read you was ok for the first couple of weeks then the plants started showing some spots so I fed them 2.5 ml of old timers today. I will upload a picture could anyone with experience confirm it’s probably due to not feeding earlier why I’ve got the spots. Also my water is about 7.5 ph but was told the soil will sort out the ph. So I don’t ph the water as I used co co before this grow and had a nightmare with the ph problems so I chose plant magic.

My second attempt to grow any advice would be great
My second attempt to grow any advice would be great 2
My second attempt to grow any advice would be great 3
My second attempt to grow any advice would be great 4
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I'm growing in soil, my well water is about 7.2 on the ph scale but when I add the nutes it drops under 5.0. So I add ph up to get it around 6 for veg and close to 6.5 for flower.
I would love to know if I don't have to do this because I go through a lot of PH UP, not to mention its a real pain.

Homegrownplease

Homegrownplease

You should put up a thread mate as I’m a beginner as well and was asking for help I’m not to sure about your query

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

You should put up a thread mate as I’m a beginner as well and was asking for help I’m not to sure about your query
I didn't mean to hijack your thread but I was asking pretty much the same thing is PH-ing nutrient solution not necessary in a soil grow.
Besides some spots your plants are growing fast

Ponky

Ponky

Always ph the water. Let it aerate. Check. Ph again. To make sure it's stable. Those plants look good. Maybe put em in a bigger pot. If you want to copy someone's grow style they'll give you a recipe.
If you could list what your using.
Lights
Air flow
Nutirents and media
Source of the plants (clone or seed)
Etc.

You should find plenty of good recipes and ideas you can use pop up in this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom