My second bagseed grow (Pics soon!!)

• Thread starter cm0888
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cm0888

Hey farmers!! i'm almost three weeks in to my 2nd garden, and aside from not being very tall, they look pretty good.

I've partitioned off a 4ft w x 6ft d x 8ft h room section, and have 12 babies going from bagseed. Under 1 400 watt MH with direct A/C, the stanley blower mod for exhaust, temp at 75-78 F, humidity at 50-60%, and Ph of 6.3-6.5. I also decided to experiment with the yeast method of Co2. Plants are currently 5-6.5 in. tall, being fed FoxFarm Grow big, Big Bloom, and B'Cuzz Grow.

As soon as i get my SD card adapter for my cpu, i will start uploading pics. Grow babies grow!!!

P

Psycloned

GZ! Btw is that normal: although my plant is in its second month of development still, and still it hasn't aroma yet.I guess that's a bad saint , isn't it?! ;/

C

cm0888

possibly bad genetics. although, my last grow i started with 8 and ended with one fem. Only 1.5 ft tall yeilded 3.75 oz, it had almost no scent until the last 3 weeks of flowering.

C

cm0888

I just hung my 250w HPS and switched my 400w MH to HPS (switchable system), and the temperature shot up 10 degrees. Will buy another blower for the lights tomorrow. Growth is actually picking up, now most are at 5-6.5 inches tall, and not showing any signs of stress or deficency. I get paid tomorrow, and will upload some pics.

As i should've mentioned earlier, this is my second low budget grow, but i don't see the need in going b*lls out on a bagseed grow. maybe one day...*Fingers Crossed*

jakesebastin

jakesebastin

Very good pictures there of the grow here. The plants are looking pretty good and looks like grown indoor. So need to be taken care of it to give good results.

Top Bottom