My Second Basement Grow

• Thread starter Mmjcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

When caging your plant be sure to put stakes into media as far away from the center as possible, angled to accommodate the shape of the plant.
Next start from the bottom and work your way up with some type of poly string.
That's a net on there right?

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Damn kid you don't fuck around with your defoliation! Do you defoliate all strains that heavily or just certain strains after trying out different techniques?

Also, please excuse me if you've mentioned this, but what are you using for AC?
I am using a 4 ton excel air system xl series plug and play. Its the shit man costed like 7500! Fabric duct evenly dispurses air throughout the room. Very successful for having no hot spots

Last edited:
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I defoliate all my strains that heavily to refocus plant energy toward building flowers. Don't try this unless you use the success nutrients line which like I said if you need any you can ask me for the salesman's direct number and if you use a promo code I give you, you can get 50% off a starter pack, has everything you need except for SUPERTHRIVE.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looks like it's going to be a heavy yield. I always enjoy looking at your garden. Do you ever run bleach or anything through the drains to keep the funk out?

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I will swap all hose and clean all buckets come harvest. Until then I don't see any problems with it. If your skeptical about roots potentially touching the water you can use a 3 bucket system but that's too far for me i like what I'm dojng

Farmer P

Farmer P

No, I was just wondering if gnats or drain flys or something of that nature would thrive down there. I was thinking just run some kind of sanitizer through once in a while or at least between harvest. I'm still trying to work out a drain system for next time.

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

The grow was compromised by pollen from my last harvest. I chopped everything and am starting over I apologize for not being able to show you what success nutrients is all about this time. I had 27 purple elephant strain on hand so I got them under a 1000w asap so I can see some return after my losses. I also have 50 clones on the way in a few days to start fresh. Between now and then I'm cleaning the fuck out of my house for any potential pollen, and getting my purple elephants ready to flower in a seperate room in the house. Shouldn't be long before the flip. One other thing I am doing to make sure that this doesn't happen again, is I am getting a 24 day operation down in order to harvest every 24 days. I can't wait this long either way it's too long to wait for a harvest.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

DAMN!:opps:
That is horrible to hear sorry man.
Had a failed crop because of a herm seeding so early in flower, I knew I couldn't let em go 4 weeks well seeded. Did exactly what you did.:fire:
Good luck and I look forward toward your future crops

incogneato

incogneato

Ill be on the lookout for the new thread. Tag me if you want, i like your setup

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

The grow was compromised by pollen from my last harvest. I chopped everything and am starting over I apologize for not being able to show you what success nutrients is all about this time. I had 27 purple elephant strain on hand so I got them under a 1000w asap so I can see some return after my losses. I also have 50 clones on the way in a few days to start fresh. Between now and then I'm cleaning the fuck out of my house for any potential pollen, and getting my purple elephants ready to flower in a seperate room in the house. Shouldn't be long before the flip. One other thing I am doing to make sure that this doesn't happen again, is I am getting a 24 day operation down in order to harvest every 24 days. I can't wait this long either way it's too long to wait for a harvest.
Sorry to hear it man. Bummer for sure.

Top Bottom