My second granddaddy purp grow.

• Thread starter Pineboy212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pineboy212

Pineboy212

I slept on this one when everything was sour, liked her so much had to reveg’ her
My second granddaddy purp grow

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thats the strain I wanted to run! IT WILL be the next run, and hopefully northern lights. Ill be watching this thread : )

emanresu

emanresu

Nice brother, looking good. I grew some grandaddy pup once. None of it turned purple though. I hope you have better luck. I have to say it was the most sedative weed I have ever smoked. It will give you serious couchlock. Like I have to pee but can't get up type couchlock.

Pineboy212

Pineboy212

Nice brother, looking good. I grew some grandaddy pup once. None of it turned purple though. I hope you have better luck. I have to say it was the most sedative weed I have ever smoked. It will give you serious couchlock. Like I have to pee but can't get up type couchlock.
Thanks @emanresu, yeah this pheno’ get the purple hues later on n flower without the cold(weirdo)theory. She just grows like dat’ which is the only way to me respectfully,I don’t subscribe to the non organic way. But get the seeds from the breeder bro u won’t b disappointed.

Top Bottom