My second grow plan is going bad, any tips to revive my autoflower ?

• Thread starter LeMarv7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LeMarv7

Hello there,

Im actually having and hard time figuring out whats happening here. Hope some photos will help to analyze my problems.

Im currently living in a hot climate, inside my grow room is 30 celsius (86° F)

Im using Bio Bizz light mix, with a 600w mars hydro led lamp, using RQS grow tabs as fertylizer, watering them when the top part of the soil is dry. They are boths RQS autoflower, the one that is dying with yellow leaves on the bottom is an Amnesia Haze RQS auto and the little one is RQS Royal Crytical Auto. The Amnesia haze have some yellow leaves on the bottom but the top seems okay to me, the Crytical seems stuck in that situation or growing really slow.

Im not overwatering them or overfeeding them with nutrients, im following RQS guide for nutrients using 1/4 tablet on 750ml water.

Its my very first time using LST technique, maybe thats the issue. Its my second grow but the first of having this kind of trouble. I read a lots of guide during the past year but im having an hard time figuring out whats going on with these two.

Here some picture that show their situation and the distance between Plants and the lamp.

Sorry for my english but its not my main language. Hope to gets some help by some more experienced growners, thanks in advance. Peace!

My second grow plan is going bad any tips to revive my autoflower
My second grow plan is going bad any tips to revive my autoflower 2
My second grow plan is going bad any tips to revive my autoflower 3
My second grow plan is going bad any tips to revive my autoflower 4
L

LeMarv7

I didnt mention that im using water from tap bottle with 6,7 PH and they are 3 weeks old

Top Bottom