My second grow with the Mars light system and ILGM seed stalk of BBK, Spr Skunk & Gold Leaf.

• Thread starter BigMike68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigMike68

BigMike68

MM
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf

My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 2
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 3
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 4
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 5
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 6
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 7
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 8
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 9
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 10
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 11
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 12
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 13
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 14
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 15
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 16
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 17
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 18
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 19
My second grow with the mars light system and ilgm seed stalk of bbk spr skunk  gold leaf 20
BigMike68

BigMike68

These little beauties finished up in the second half of April into the middle of May. The two outside where BBK and Super Skunk.

Top Bottom