My second grows today I

• Thread starter phobs.pharm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phobs.pharm

Starting a today I and every so often I will update when I do something for my grow, today is day 30 veg.
So today I bent all growth down and spread them to flatten out the canopy that I don't have. Don't judge the set up I'm ghetto lol. (Also gave them some water) these girls are vegging until August so hopefully yall stay interested in what I'm doing 😁
My second grows today i
My second grows today i 2

Beazy

Beazy

Those are going to be some monsters with another 2 month veg holy moly !! How big are your bags ??

P

phobs.pharm

These are in 5 gals, I'll upgrade to 10 gals this week if I can get to it. Next year I'll probably have to get some 20 gals if I start them inside again this year lol.

P

phobs.pharm

Second round of bending done today, idk how I'm going to keep them low for 2 more months, I feel like they are exploding, I feel like I needed to throw them into flower, if I were allowed to flower them inside I would. I'll grab clones off these closer to flower time but I think I might have some serious plants soon.

P

phobs.pharm

Little bit of recovery showing, Lotta love for waking up and seeing these girls even if the environment is ghetto to hell. Can't wait to see what October looks like.

P

phobs.pharm

So today all I did was defoliate and fim some unruly tops to let the bottoms fill out. This is the before picture
the after picture is here
I know it doesn't really look like much but man I spent 3.5 hours on it 😅
Here is a before and after of one of them
thanks for keeping up with me.

Top Bottom