my second time growing organics, kind of an experimental grow

• Thread starter organicsaregreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicsaregreen

basically i have a bad back and i cant be mixing nutes over and over again, so i needed a method where i could water once a while with just hose water from my backyard

so this is what happened, i put in too much nutes in two plants, both freebie, i think lemon and grape, so i flushed the plants with water

so after that i decided to go organic, i added a sprinke of dolomite lime as a top dress and gave guano once every 3 weeks top dress, just a generous 1tsp per gallon of soil in a large shovel type thing. initally the leaves of new foliage turned lime green then grew fairly fast, im using full spectrum lighting and theyre branching well, leaves and stems started reaching upwards, one has the smell of skunk lemon

then i bought bone meal and blood meal and buds fattened up in 5 hours. organics reaches plants faster. but 2 plants did get sick, one showed brown veins and the other got completely yellow and pale, just checked now, the white hairs are super big and white, maybe 5 weeks into flower i think it is, but its going to get fed every 3 weeks even till organics since organics requires no flushing, should affect yeild as some people say

but yeah, after top dressing once with lime, and adding powdered organic nutes at the rate of a small shovelload per 3/5 gallon pot every 3 weeks you can achieve super natural plants, and you just need to water with water since lime ph's to 7.

!!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I use Gaia green products I feed once a month and pretty much let the rain take care of watering if possible. All purpose 4-4-4 for veg and the bloom one for flower I think it’s 2-8-4. I also get the roots organic terp tea. That someone from the farm mentioned to me. And it’s a fast acting organic tea that gives you some nutes when you need it. Just in case. They have a veg one and flower one. This is only my second time using it and last run was good quality and taste. Just a little looser than I would’ve liked. Hopefully I worked out the kinks and can get some nice dense buds this year. Hopefully this helped
D5DA4C79 1767 4D0E 9C73 F84CA39498C3
8FC2CA35 BDD5 4FF1 93B2 8C39A6309324
9911977C 1ABF 4FBC 8865 6B59A6E41F74
This is around 8-10 days of flower.

O

organicsaregreen

I use Gaia green products I feed once a month and pretty much let the rain take care of watering if possible. All purpose 4-4-4 for veg and the bloom one for flower I think it’s 2-8-4. I also get the roots organic terp tea. That someone from the farm mentioned to me. And it’s a fast acting organic tea that gives you some nutes when you need it. Just in case. They have a veg one and flower one. This is only my second time using it and last run was good quality and taste. Just a little looser than I would’ve liked. Hopefully I worked out the kinks and can get some nice dense buds this year. Hopefully this helped View attachment 2035915View attachment 2035918View attachment 2035921This is around 8-10 days of flower.
awesome! i cant grow in a good plot of land until next year, what are you growing?

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

awesome! i cant grow in a good plot of land until next year, what are you growing?
I have a blueberry from seedsman and an orange creamsicle from Dutch passion and a gsc from nasc that I just harvested on Tuesday. The colas are looking pretty dense on the gsc. So hopefully the other two do well also. Fingers crossed.

2CE44EC5 1787 4B13 B204 AD3A7E5377A0
O

organicsaregreen

Nice!! How do you get buds that fat?

But here's my lemon plant, I have a grand daddy purple x gumberry auto that may need 18/6 but it's blooming slowly

Got a trellis net coming in from amazon tomorrow so they can get a little bit more light, the lemon plant

20230907 112919
20230907 112926
20230907 112923
20230907 112930
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Nice!! How do you get buds that fat?

But here's my lemon plant, I have a grand daddy purple x gumberry auto that may need 18/6 but it's blooming slowly

Got a trellis net coming in from amazon tomorrow so they can get a little bit more light, the lemon plant
Looking good. Honestly I have no idea lol I just add Gaia green once a month. My blueberry is looking like the buds are going to be super fat. It’s only on week 3 and it looks like my gsc before harvest. Can’t wait for that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom